LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Post  evertosword on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:41 pm

evertosword wrote:Oh I recognize and agree that what you say is true. It's definitively true Vielfras. Lets say you train using a broad sword vs long bow. A few novels managed to point this out.

Which muscles do you train in each? Are they the same muscles?

I messed up the organization. But the ranger's apprentice derails from the trite swordsman or magician hero cliche.
avatar
evertosword
Trainee
Trainee

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-08-02

Character sheet
Name: Kaladin
Class: Stormfather
Race: Alethi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Post  Vielfras on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:50 am

evertosword wrote:
evertosword wrote:Oh I recognize and agree that what you say is true. It's definitively true Vielfras. Lets say you train using a broad sword vs long bow. A few novels managed to point this out.

Which muscles do you train in each? Are they the same muscles?

I messed up the organization. But the ranger's apprentice derails from the trite swordsman or magician hero cliche.

I still can't understand what your trying to say. I haven't read these chapters yet so maybe that's the reason...

About the release, it doesn't really have a schedule, as ihearts is doing it in he's free time and he has little of it at the moment. I try to update the as soon as he posts a new chapter but I also have some real-life issues that keep me busy. If you see small spelling or grammar mistakes there's nothing to do at the moment as it usually takes about an hour to two to edit every chapter and get rid of them.
However iheartz mentioned that he might start posting directly here, meaning my help won't be needed anymore.

Vielfras
Trainee
Trainee

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-07-12

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Post  evertosword on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Vielfras wrote:
evertosword wrote:
evertosword wrote:Oh I recognize and agree that what you say is true. It's definitively true Vielfras. Lets say you train using a broad sword vs long bow. A few novels managed to point this out.

Which muscles do you train in each? Are they the same muscles?

I messed up the organization. But the ranger's apprentice derails from the trite swordsman or magician hero cliche.

I still can't understand what your trying to say. I haven't read these chapters yet so maybe that's the reason...

About the release, it doesn't really have a schedule, as ihearts is doing it in he's free time and he has little of it at the moment. I try to update the as soon as he posts a new chapter but I also have some real-life issues that keep me busy. If you see small spelling or grammar mistakes there's nothing to do at the moment as it usually takes about an hour to two to edit every chapter and get rid of them.
However iheartz mentioned that he might start posting directly here, meaning my help won't be needed anymore.

Sorry I keep making mistakes after mistakes.

First I agreed that using the bow does require a lot of strength especially the long bow. Then I just brought up the point that some fantasy novels do make that point clear. I'm not sure if The Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan tells us this but... Compared to other fantasy books, the main character in the Ranger's Apprentice is not a magician or a swordsman. Then I thought if training with the sword trains different muscles than that of training with the bow. If it does, how does it change what a player can do?
avatar
evertosword
Trainee
Trainee

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-08-02

Character sheet
Name: Kaladin
Class: Stormfather
Race: Alethi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Post  Vielfras on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:23 am

Hmm, I'll try to answer what I think you meant.

Sword training muscles:
Honestly, I see no point in making a list as using a sword requires all of a persons muscles.
When you swing a sword, even when it is swung solely with your hands from over your head down to hip level, the body uses all of his muscles to maintain balance.
When combining different swings in to a chain attack the most important thing is the right placement of the legs to keep the swinger from loosing his balance and falling from the swung weight of the sword.

Bow training muscles:
All 17 muscles in each hand.
All 4 muscles in the chest.
Trapezius, and the erector spine group.
The abdominal muscles and the External Oblique.
Basically almost all the upper torso muscles.


The big difference however is what each is looking to get from their training.
While a bowman is looking to train for how long he can shoot arrows the swordsman is looking for power and control of the sword. So although they both train the same muscles the end result is different.
The easiest way to explain would be the red vs white muscle fiber. It is a simplified version of a sprinter vs a marathon runner physical difference.
Red vs white:
Spoiler:
Red Muscle Fibers
Red muscle fibers specialize in long-duration, low-intensity movement, such as walking, standing or lifting loads below 70 percent of your maximal ability. Red fibers fatigue slowly and dominate muscle composition in the human body. Because red fibers contribute to all muscular contractions, they are easier to target with exercise. For example, any repetitive, weight-bearing action above an accustomed-to intensity produces red muscle adaptations such as growth and increased endurance, according to the National Strength and Conditioning Association.

White Muscle Fibers
White muscle fibers create high-intensity actions lasting fewer than 30 seconds, such as jumping and lifting loads greater than 70 percent of your maximal ability. Because white fibers only activate during high-intensity action, sedentary individuals may go long periods of time without type II fiber activation. You can improve type II fiber fitness with heavy resistance training and ballistic exercise such as fast, yet controlled, weightlifting, as prescribed by the National Strength and Conditioning Association.


Every muscle has both of these fibers, however the percent of each differs in every individual.

A bowman will have around 90% red fiber and 10% white fiber. Why? Because he has to do a repetitive action that requires little strength for long duration. He will use that 10% white fiber when he has pulled the string as far back as possible and instead of releasing it immediately he has to keep it strung back for a long time before releasing.
Bowmen also rely mostly on tendon elasticity:
Spoiler:
Tendons have been traditionally considered to simply be a mechanism by which muscles connect to bone, functioning simply to transmit forces. However, over the past two decades, much research focused on the elastic properties of tendons and their ability to function as springs. This allows tendons to passively modulate forces during locomotion, providing additional stability with no active work. It also allows tendons to store and recover energy at high efficiency. For example, during a human stride, the Achilles tendon stretches as the ankle joint dorsiflexes. During the last portion of the stride, as the foot plantar-flexes (pointing the toes down), the stored elastic energy is released. Furthermore, because the tendon stretches, the muscle is able to function with less or even no change in length, allowing the muscle to generate greater force.

The mechanical properties of the tendon are dependent on the collagen fiber diameter and orientation. The collagen fibrils are parallel to each other and closely packed, but show a wave-like appearance due to planar undulations, or crimps, on a scale of several micrometers. In tendons, the collagen I fibres have some flexibility due to the absence of hydroxyproline and proline residues at specific locations in the amino acid sequence, which allows the formation of other conformations such as bends or internal loops in the triple helix and results in the development of crimps. The crimps in the collagen fibrils allow the tendons to have some flexibility as well as a low compressive stiffness. In addition, because the tendon is a multi-stranded structure made up of many partially independent fibrils and fascicles, it does not behave as a single rod, and this property also contributes to its flexibility.

The proteoglycan components of tendons also are important to the mechanical properties. While the collagen fibrils allow tendons to resist tensile stress, the proteoglycans allow them to resist compressive stress. The elongation and the strain of the collagen fibrils alone have been shown to be much lower than the total elongation and strain of the entire tendon under the same amount of stress, demonstrating that the proteoglycan-rich matrix must also undergo deformation, and stiffening of the matrix occurs at high strain rates. These molecules are very hydrophilic, meaning that they can absorb a large amount of water and therefore have a high swelling ratio. Since they are noncovalently bound to the fibrils, they may reversibly associate and disassociate so that the bridges between fibrils can be broken and reformed. This process may be involved in allowing the fibril to elongate and decrease in diameter under tension.

It means that the repetitive motion of pulling the string back is mostly affected by the tendons. These are very hard to train and are usually genetic, the tendons will help the bowman tire much slower and help with minimizing shacking.

A warriors muscle disposition differs by type.
A shield and sword user has less red fiber than a rapier user and much less than a two handed claymore user.
The average warriors muscle will consist of 65-80% white muscle and 35-20% red muscle. While heavy two handed blunt weapon practitioners need around 90% white and 10% red, as they rely on one hit kills.
Unlike a bowman the warriors control of his weapon comes from his strength. The stronger he is the easier it is to control the weapon. Swinging a sword, any kind of sword, is tiring and an average warrior can't fight nonstop longer than 15min.
To compensate for high energy use of sword fighting, the fighters use techniques that lower energy consumption by using the swings momentum to carry the sword to it's next attack. By this they lower the weight resistance and can fight longer. A claymore can't be used without high level momentum controlling technique, and without it that attacks will come to slow and will tire the warrior to fast to survive a battle.


In short, if an archer and a warrior get the basic training of their class the result of their muscle composition will be like this:
Every warrior can use a bow.
Most bowman will not be able to use a sword.

This is the reason for when defending a castle, everyone takes up a bow to shoot from the walls. However while a warrior will be able to shoot 5-8 arrows a min continuously for about 5 minutes, an archer can shoot with deadly accuracy 12-15 arrows a min for almost 10 minutes.
If an archer decides to switch to a sword and dedicates himself to it, he will become a much better and stronger warrior than the average pure warrior. Give an archer a dagger and you have a deadly thief/assassin.

Damn this was long...



Last edited by Vielfras on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Vielfras
Trainee
Trainee

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-07-12

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Post  evertosword on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Long but very interesting. Guess I was looking for red muscle and white muscle.
Oh by the way, "Every warrior can use a bow.
Most warriors will not be able to use a sword."....

Thanks : D

avatar
evertosword
Trainee
Trainee

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-08-02

Character sheet
Name: Kaladin
Class: Stormfather
Race: Alethi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why are we talking about Muscles??? We should be talking about spoilers... Sorry If Im rude!

Post  alecute on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:30 pm

evertosword wrote:Long but very interesting. Guess I was looking for red muscle and white muscle.
Oh by the way, "Every warrior can use a bow.
Most warriors will not be able to use a sword."....

Thanks : D


alecute
Reader
Reader

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Post  Goodknight on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:21 pm

@Ale
It was because one person asked if Pale was a strength based archer and then the whole forum went on a tangent about whether STR based archers actually exist (outside of Yureka) or not.
Oh, by the way, I would put your question in the textbox, not the title, it might confuse some people.

Goodknight
Trainee
Trainee

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Post  alecute on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:28 pm

K thank you!
for the advise im new here so i dont know much about posting! but i always visit this site since first part of Half Prince

alecute
Reader
Reader

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Post  evertosword on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:16 pm

To all you folks who don't know, iheart updated Very Happy
avatar
evertosword
Trainee
Trainee

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-08-02

Character sheet
Name: Kaladin
Class: Stormfather
Race: Alethi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Post  Namorax on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:00 am

Now that the reporter has seen Weed in his "Battle-Mode", do you think he will end up in the news?

PS: I do not believe the Dojo-Master... I bet he just said that to hide the fact he was just a drunkard.
"I did this to test your skills!"... Of course... Wink

Namorax
Trainee
Trainee

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-07-13

Character sheet
Name: Namorax Carendal
Class: Rune-Smith
Race: Half-Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Post  evertosword on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:23 pm

You can't blame them for using weed as an excuse. I'm sure you would have done the same in the same situation
Wink
avatar
evertosword
Trainee
Trainee

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-08-02

Character sheet
Name: Kaladin
Class: Stormfather
Race: Alethi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Post  Namorax on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Using Weed to get Drunk? One sip I would understand. Two would be farfetched. But getting totally wasted? No way. NOT as long as I am in a valley that is rumored to be full of ambushing Dominas.



An experiment:
If you're also eagerly waiting for the next chapter, quote this Spoiler from the last person who posted it. Then add your own Bouncer. I'm the first, so there will be 1 Bouncer.
The next one adds his own Bouncer, so now there will be 2. The next quoter will add his Bouncer then there'll be 3... I hope you get it.^^

If you're desperately waiting for the next chapter add this to the end of your Post:
bounce


Namorax
Trainee
Trainee

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-07-13

Character sheet
Name: Namorax Carendal
Class: Rune-Smith
Race: Half-Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Post  Goodknight on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Of course, the martial artists aren't exactly the most logic or reason oriented players xD. I'm pretty sure they only have pretty much three motivations (one of which that they don't expect to accomplish): 1. To get stronger. 2. To eat. 3. To get girlfriends (lol)

Goodknight
Trainee
Trainee

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Post  BlackHorus on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:32 pm

lol, agreed. but they were just wondering how good Weed was though he was on verge of death!

BlackHorus
Trainee
Trainee

Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-07-27

Character sheet
Name: BlackHorus
Class: Luminous XD
Race: Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where the hell is the new spoilers???

Post  alecute on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:40 am

Its already 3 weeks since the last spoiler thread need more spoilers help! Sad Sad Sad

alecute
Reader
Reader

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Post  thi181 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:40 am

yes need more spoilers i want to know what is going to happen the suspense is killing me

thi181
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ch.4

Post  kayue on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:09 am

I was waiting for Vielfras to update (since he does such a nice re-editing job) but here's a summary of chapter 4, courtesy of Eowen and Jcafe...

Spoiler:

Report card(or perhaps exam results)

Yurin(sister) finished homework quickly at school and then she walked to the bus stop even though bus ride is expensive(gets a flashback of his brother talking about money or saving it) but it was raining. She gets junior high school ticket by pretending to be younger and saves 200 won.
(Bus driver : "student"
Yurin : "why?"
Bus driver : "because you're wearing uniform of a high school."
Yurin : "It is my older sisters"
Bus driver : "how so? ..."
Yurin : "I was meeting with my brother in high school"
Yurin bends her knees slightly to look smaller and smiled cutely.
Bus driver : "hmm, go and sit down"
Yurin : "thank you, Sir")
'every little bit saved is good'
To live as a woman she needed alot of stuff like underwear or cosmetics. And that meant saving where she could. She wasn't Lee Hyun's sister for nothing.

"Today is the arrival date..."
Yurin got home in a hurry to look into the mailbox, and there it was finally, the exam report for Lee Hyun, that they have been waiting for days.
"He finally did it"
She looked at the report again to check the results.

Languages: 75 points
Community: 90 points
Mathematics: 65 points
Science: 55 points
English: 65 points
Moral: 40 points

Total: 390 points
Average: 65 points


Total of 360 points or more, and less than 40 points of avarage was needed to pass.
"My brother finished High School."
Yurin cries of happiness.
(She thinks back on how every morning she had to go to school but her brother stayed home to make money to keep the food on the table and so on)
She goes in to the house in a hurry, since granny is still in the hospital its just two of them in there.
But Lee Hyun was still in capsule playing royal road. Usually he comes to greet her on time, but today Yurin came home much earlier. She cleans the house, does dishes.
(small flashback)
When Lee Hyun was preparing to play Royal Road, He searched for articles on virtual reality, collected information on the game and yet he didnt forget to learn fighting and do physical training.
During day, he ran till he almost fainted and slept only 3-4 hours a day, but still took care of prepearing meals for HER.
While learing to fight with swords Lee Hyun often came home with blisters, bruises all over. Just by recalling all that SISTER became depressed. So she came up with the idea that she should study at Korea University with 4 year scholarship while her brother can use the funds meant for her, to further his own studies. (which actually meant for her that she decided to study really really hard to make it 100% sure she gets accepted)

"Grandma, brother's report card arrived."
In the end Yurin couldn't resist the temptation and rushed to the hospital to tell granny the news.
(they discuss how he scored low on morale but rest is all high.. saying he has a good head but is bad for the society or something, probably some korean saying or something.)

Lee Hyun was doing his every morning routine to keep fit.
That also included going to the dojo to practice sword fighting.
Where everybody congratulated him on his high school diploma!
(also masters where envied Lee Hyun because they hadn't finished high school mostly, they said it was so that they could focus on mastering the sword) Lee Hyun ask if he can bring his sister to dojo.. masters agree. Yurin comes with two friends for the school to the dojo. Practicioner all go crazy trying to impress high school girls.

Lee Hyun trained until he got tired and decided to run home since its the best exercise for the body in his opinion.
While running he ponders over graduation and his sisters future.
(like how Yurin is supposed to go to university and graduate there and marry a rich guy so that Lee Hyun can have a peace of mind. also thinks how he is more like a parent to a sister so its normal for him to think on things like that) On his way home he runs past the psychiatric rehabilitation hospital that seoyun is in.

Chaun Lee(the doctor) was going through Seoyun's play vidoes in order to understand what seoyun was doing to help cure her.
At first seyoun is only hunting, later it shows her with sword instructor from (sara borg?), after that again there is endless killing, till she goes into the village (the first freya statue quest) doctor notices immediately that its a statue of seoyun and wonders why she didnt recognize it. After that seoyun heads further south in search of places with out people to hunt in and then heads east towards plains of despair.

pyramids make headlines all over the internet.

While weed still continues to hunt for huntresses with party on daily basis. Weed wanted to hunt longer but he had to return to finish the upper floors of pyramid. Pyramid is finished lots of people celebrate, Weed goes to meet the king to recive award for the quest.(He got 2930 points)at first he wanted to get a sword for the public value recived, but sword is not going to help him on the plains of despair so he asks for soldiers from Rojaim Kingdom to help with the quest with necromancers. He first picked some kights and then he chooses one weapon for himself which is an old mithril sword

Cool lots Sword: 150/150 Strength. 68-75 damage.
Nipple Haim Empire.
Continent, only the leader of mercenaries from the north lot were used gum.
The aura has faded ice cold.
Limitations: The Power 600. Level 250.
Options: Power +50. +10 Agility. +20% Leadership
       Binghan series of 30 additional damage.
       Slows the enemy's movements.
       When soldiers became the Silver Stars can be obtained directly.


and with 1700 points left to use he goes to select soldiers and amongs the ranks he sees Becker, hoseuram, Dale(they are one of the soldiers he personally trained) each of them have 100 men under their command now, so without wasting any time weed choses them. Castle squire mentions to weed that if he brings back the soldiers unharmed or even stronger he can get back the public value considerably.

Church of Freya.
Priest ask if weed is ready to leave, and he anwers simply yes.
Behind him Becker, Dale and Hoseuram and their men are waiting.
Weed is informed that after teleporting there are 50 priests waiting for him.

and at the end of the chapter they mention how alot of people visit the pyramids everyday and so on.


kayue
Reader
Reader

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you for the summary!

Post  alecute on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:09 am

kayue wrote:I was waiting for Vielfras to update (since he does such a nice re-editing job) but here's a summary of chapter 4, courtesy of Eowen and Jcafe...

Spoiler:

Report card(or perhaps exam results)

Yurin(sister) finished homework quickly at school and then she walked to the bus stop even though bus ride is expensive(gets a flashback of his brother talking about money or saving it) but it was raining. She gets junior high school ticket by pretending to be younger and saves 200 won.
(Bus driver : "student"
Yurin : "why?"
Bus driver : "because you're wearing uniform of a high school."
Yurin : "It is my older sisters"
Bus driver : "how so? ..."
Yurin : "I was meeting with my brother in high school"
Yurin bends her knees slightly to look smaller and smiled cutely.
Bus driver : "hmm, go and sit down"
Yurin : "thank you, Sir")
'every little bit saved is good'
To live as a woman she needed alot of stuff like underwear or cosmetics. And that meant saving where she could. She wasn't Lee Hyun's sister for nothing.

"Today is the arrival date..."
Yurin got home in a hurry to look into the mailbox, and there it was finally, the exam report for Lee Hyun, that they have been waiting for days.
"He finally did it"
She looked at the report again to check the results.

Languages: 75 points
Community: 90 points
Mathematics: 65 points
Science: 55 points
English: 65 points
Moral: 40 points

Total: 390 points
Average: 65 points


Total of 360 points or more, and less than 40 points of avarage was needed to pass.
"My brother finished High School."
Yurin cries of happiness.
(She thinks back on how every morning she had to go to school but her brother stayed home to make money to keep the food on the table and so on)
She goes in to the house in a hurry, since granny is still in the hospital its just two of them in there.
But Lee Hyun was still in capsule playing royal road. Usually he comes to greet her on time, but today Yurin came home much earlier. She cleans the house, does dishes.
(small flashback)
When Lee Hyun was preparing to play Royal Road, He searched for articles on virtual reality, collected information on the game and yet he didnt forget to learn fighting and do physical training.
During day, he ran till he almost fainted and slept only 3-4 hours a day, but still took care of prepearing meals for HER.
While learing to fight with swords Lee Hyun often came home with blisters, bruises all over. Just by recalling all that SISTER became depressed. So she came up with the idea that she should study at Korea University with 4 year scholarship while her brother can use the funds meant for her, to further his own studies. (which actually meant for her that she decided to study really really hard to make it 100% sure she gets accepted)

"Grandma, brother's report card arrived."
In the end Yurin couldn't resist the temptation and rushed to the hospital to tell granny the news.
(they discuss how he scored low on morale but rest is all high.. saying he has a good head but is bad for the society or something, probably some korean saying or something.)

Lee Hyun was doing his every morning routine to keep fit.
That also included going to the dojo to practice sword fighting.
Where everybody congratulated him on his high school diploma!
(also masters where envied Lee Hyun because they hadn't finished high school mostly, they said it was so that they could focus on mastering the sword) Lee Hyun ask if he can bring his sister to dojo.. masters agree. Yurin comes with two friends for the school to the dojo. Practicioner all go crazy trying to impress high school girls.

Lee Hyun trained until he got tired and decided to run home since its the best exercise for the body in his opinion.
While running he ponders over graduation and his sisters future.
(like how Yurin is supposed to go to university and graduate there and marry a rich guy so that Lee Hyun can have a peace of mind. also thinks how he is more like a parent to a sister so its normal for him to think on things like that) On his way home he runs past the psychiatric rehabilitation hospital that seoyun is in.

Chaun Lee(the doctor) was going through Seoyun's play vidoes in order to understand what seoyun was doing to help cure her.
At first seyoun is only hunting, later it shows her with sword instructor from (sara borg?), after that again there is endless killing, till she goes into the village (the first freya statue quest) doctor notices immediately that its a statue of seoyun and wonders why she didnt recognize it. After that seoyun heads further south in search of places with out people to hunt in and then heads east towards plains of despair.

pyramids make headlines all over the internet.

While weed still continues to hunt for huntresses with party on daily basis. Weed wanted to hunt longer but he had to return to finish the upper floors of pyramid. Pyramid is finished lots of people celebrate, Weed goes to meet the king to recive award for the quest.(He got 2930 points)at first he wanted to get a sword for the public value recived, but sword is not going to help him on the plains of despair so he asks for soldiers from Rojaim Kingdom to help with the quest with necromancers. He first picked some kights and then he chooses one weapon for himself which is an old mithril sword

Cool lots Sword: 150/150 Strength. 68-75 damage.
Nipple Haim Empire.
Continent, only the leader of mercenaries from the north lot were used gum.
The aura has faded ice cold.
Limitations: The Power 600. Level 250.
Options: Power +50. +10 Agility. +20% Leadership
       Binghan series of 30 additional damage.
       Slows the enemy's movements.
       When soldiers became the Silver Stars can be obtained directly.


and with 1700 points left to use he goes to select soldiers and amongs the ranks he sees Becker, hoseuram, Dale(they are one of the soldiers he personally trained) each of them have 100 men under their command now, so without wasting any time weed choses them. Castle squire mentions to weed that if he brings back the soldiers unharmed or even stronger he can get back the public value considerably.

Church of Freya.
Priest ask if weed is ready to leave, and he anwers simply yes.
Behind him Becker, Dale and Hoseuram and their men are waiting.
Weed is informed that after teleporting there are 50 priests waiting for him.

and at the end of the chapter they mention how alot of people visit the pyramids everyday and so on.


alecute
Reader
Reader

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know about Volume 5 chapter 5??

Post  alecute on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:55 pm

I kinda heard thats its already finished summarizing in Jcafe Is it true?? Very Happy

alecute
Reader
Reader

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Volume 5 Chapter 5

Post  Grisia on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:41 pm

iheartz released the first part of vol 5 chap 5. On JCafe it says that he finally finished his tests and will resume releases as per schedule. Seeing that chapter 4 was done by Eowen he moved onto chapter 5. Here it is. However it is only the first part of Chapter 5 and therefore there is probably more that he will release later. As always if you wish to show iheartz your appreciation, +ren him on Jcafe.
Spoiler:
Vol 5 Chp 5:
Plains of Despair
To the east of the border of Rosenheim and Brent lies a vast plain, mostly uncharted and mysterious. The problem with mapping out the Plains is that it is so full of dangers that nobody has mapped it yet. It was in this vast plain, where Weed appeared, teleporting onto a small hill/valley/cave mostly hidden from sight. After arriving (and hearing the chilling cries of a wild wolf) Weed orders his units to establish a camp, creating an arrival place for the supplies and protecting the teleportation gate. Weed then leaves the soldiers in order to go scout, walking through the tall grass plains dancing wave-like through the wind (the grass, not Weed). He heads towards the mountains in the east, in order to gain elevation and establish some landmarks. Furthermore, the mountains are where the strange black temple said to be the headquarters for the necromancers for Bar-Khan are located. As he is walking towards the mountain, he hears a sound which turns out to be a fully steel-clad Orc with a gigantic glaive. He prepares to attack the orc, seeing as the orc is relatively low level and usually has good drops (orcs are greedy so they loot stuff and carry it with them. I believe it was mentioned in Vol 1). Weed crouches, and prepares to drive his sword through the neck of the orc in a sneak attack, when suddenly, he saw a sight that made him freeze. Behind that orc was an army of other orcs. As Weed hides, he considers his chances of completing the mission, mentioning how he is completely overwhelmed in the terms of numbers, even compared to the time when he was fighting with the vampire clan. After the orc army had passed, Weed cautiously got up and continued searching. Soon, he spotted a village, and upon arrival Weed discovers that he was the person who discovered the village:
“You are the discoverer of the Village of Exiles
Rewards:
+300 reputation
+Quest Rewards earned from town quests are doubled for the next 3 weeks (google trans, 21 weeks and 2 days. I think google reversed the numbers?)”

Weed then enters the town, to the frightened whispers of the villagers. He attempts to talk to people, but was always ignored (because they don’t speak with strangers) and sometimes even treated with hostility (because they were originally exiled). Not giving up, Weed tries to offer food and drink (to which the villagers replied that they already had food and how they won’t loose their pride even after 10 days of starvation) and sculptures (the villagers don’t think that sculptures are useful). After secretly calling some of the villagers uncivilized barbarians for not liking art, Weed continues on, never giving up, something he learned during his job as an unfairly treated 14-year old worker in an unhealthy office. Finally, after talking to 112 people, he managed to find somebody that would talk to him. The villager, Cocoon, told Weed (in reply to Weed’s question) about how this town was formed by refugees fleeing from a time of chaos and confusion in the continents, of how their parents came to the Plains of Despair, fighting every day to survive. Weed’s view then shifts, showing him a video of how thousands of hungry and tired soldiers were exiled from a distant land, with hundreds dying every day and the ground moistening with shed tears. Although at first, the soldiers dropped like flies, they eventually managed to eke out an living, which has become the Village of Exiles” After the “flashback” the villager comments on how he needs to repair his shield, but he can no longer walk (?), so he would like Weed to take the shield to Lucille the blacksmith, and ask Lucille to fix it. Weed then accepts the quest “Cocoon’s Shield” and heads towards the blacksmith. On the way there, he identifies the shield
“Shield created by Lucille
Durability: 15/50
Defense: 16
Shield created from low purity ore, extremely vulnerable to blunt force attacks.
Requirements: None
Abilities:
There is a probability of halving all damage from arrows.”
Weed then walks into Lucille’s blacksmith, where he introduces himself as somebody sent by Cocoon. Lucille remarks how Weed has a familiar scent of iron around him, and asks him why he learned the blacksmithing skills. After thinking through his answer (because this may impact the familiarity with Lucille) Weed replies that he learned blacksmithing skills because it was something he had a passion for. He then asks if Lucille can make a new shield, and finds out that a new shield would cost him five gold. After thinking about it a little bit, Weed decides to invest the money, and buys a shield. As he was about to leave, Lucille asks Weed if he wants to know about the town. After listening to Lucille’s story about how more than half the original settlers died etc, Weed receives a map of the Plains of Despair from Lucille, which shows the areas with dangerous monsters, cursed land, etc (despite the fact that it looked like a map drawn by a child). Weed then returns to Cocoon, who was sharpening his sword, waiting for Weed. Cocoon receives the shield from Weed, remarking on how Weed was a little bit late, and thanks Weed, fulfilling the quest, getting 20 steel arrows and a little experience. Weed check his status screen, but is annoyed when the experience gain was only 0.001%. After Cocoon examines the shield, he continues his story, telling about how the Village of Exiles was centered between the citadel of the Dark Elves and the mountain dwellings of the Orc clans. Weed remarks on how this place seemed to be a dangerous place to build a town, and Cocoon concedes, but mentions that the town is blessed with a small iron mine for weapons and tools, and farmable soil for food. However, Cocoon also mentions that every year, the town is raided by Orcs during the harvest season, who ransack their warehouses and make away with a large quantity of food. Although the orcs are the reason why the villagers do not have an abundance of food, paradoxically, the orcs are also the reason why the Village is safe. In addition to taking away lots of food, the orcs also hunt down all the dangerous monsters that would otherwise threaten the village. Weed asks if it the villagers have ever tried talking with the orcs before, but Cocoon just scoffs at him, claiming that the Orcs and the Dark Elves are just bloodthirsty monsters. Weed act as a messenger to the Orcs and talk to the Orcs in place of the Village. Cocoon says that in order to do that, Weed must prove himself, so Cocoon gives Weed a quest to slay 5 Giant Ants in order to prove Weed’s bravery and earn Cocoon’s trust.
“Trust of Cocoon
The hunter Cocoon knows that saying something is easy, but actually doing it is hard. In order to contact the Orcs, you must have both courage and strength. Kill five or more Giant Ants to prove your worth
Difficulty: C
Reward: Recognition of the villagers”
Weed accepts the quest (listening to Cocoon telling him that the Ants are found in the wilderness to the west of the town) and then heads back to the soldiers under his command.
He reaches the camp that his soldiers set up, and observes his troops: 10 commanders (including Becker, Dale, etc. Basically, some of them were the soldiers he commanded in the Lair of Litvart), 400 soldiers (this includes the 10 commanders?), and the 50 priests of Freya. After telling his commanders to wait, Weed goes to a large rock near the camp, and begins carving. The stone’s form was quickly changed by Weed’s carving, into a shape of a woman. Choosing Seoyun’s figure (because he has never failed to create a masterpiece when carving Seoyun) Weed quickly carves the a statue of Seoyun with the clothing and equipment of the northern mercenaries.
“You have created a Masterpiece! You have created the statue The Lady Mercenary
In the North, the crops cannot grow that much due to the barren land. Lacking these duties, some women have picked up the sword in order to protect their families. She wields her weapons to vanquish the monsters and defend the peace of the continent.
Artistic Value: 600
Special Effects: Grants the Lady Merc Award. Health and Mana regeneration is increased by 15% for a day
Movement speed is increased by 15%
+100 Attractiveness
+10 Power
+10 Agility
+5 to stats
Increase in familiarity with the Mercenary Guild
Quest Experience gain is increased by 5%
Effects cannot be combined with the effects of other statues
Total number of Masterpieces: 5

Your carving skills have improved
+85 Reputation
+1 Stamina
-Stat: Attraction has been created.
Attraction increases your ability to charm and attract others. Your physical appearance will seem more beautiful. This is an essential skill for classes like Dancers and Commanders
+20 to Attractiveness
+5 to Endurance”
After finishing his carving, Weed mentions that, once again, Seoyun’s image didn’t fail him, and how this statue provided several nice bonuses such as the +EXP from quests, etc. Weed then order his troops to march into the wilderness to fight the ants.
avatar
Grisia
Reader
Reader

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-08-25

Character sheet
Name: Grisia Crues
Class: Sun Knight
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Can you tell me about the title of each chapter in volume 5??

Post  alecute on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Grisia wrote:iheartz released the first part of vol 5 chap 5. On JCafe it says that he finally finished his tests and will resume releases as per schedule. Seeing that chapter 4 was done by Eowen he moved onto chapter 5. Here it is. However it is only the first part of Chapter 5 and therefore there is probably more that he will release later. As always if you wish to show iheartz your appreciation, +ren him on Jcafe.
Spoiler:
Vol 5 Chp 5:
Plains of Despair
To the east of the border of Rosenheim and Brent lies a vast plain, mostly uncharted and mysterious. The problem with mapping out the Plains is that it is so full of dangers that nobody has mapped it yet. It was in this vast plain, where Weed appeared, teleporting onto a small hill/valley/cave mostly hidden from sight. After arriving (and hearing the chilling cries of a wild wolf) Weed orders his units to establish a camp, creating an arrival place for the supplies and protecting the teleportation gate. Weed then leaves the soldiers in order to go scout, walking through the tall grass plains dancing wave-like through the wind (the grass, not Weed). He heads towards the mountains in the east, in order to gain elevation and establish some landmarks. Furthermore, the mountains are where the strange black temple said to be the headquarters for the necromancers for Bar-Khan are located. As he is walking towards the mountain, he hears a sound which turns out to be a fully steel-clad Orc with a gigantic glaive. He prepares to attack the orc, seeing as the orc is relatively low level and usually has good drops (orcs are greedy so they loot stuff and carry it with them. I believe it was mentioned in Vol 1). Weed crouches, and prepares to drive his sword through the neck of the orc in a sneak attack, when suddenly, he saw a sight that made him freeze. Behind that orc was an army of other orcs. As Weed hides, he considers his chances of completing the mission, mentioning how he is completely overwhelmed in the terms of numbers, even compared to the time when he was fighting with the vampire clan. After the orc army had passed, Weed cautiously got up and continued searching. Soon, he spotted a village, and upon arrival Weed discovers that he was the person who discovered the village:
“You are the discoverer of the Village of Exiles
Rewards:
+300 reputation
+Quest Rewards earned from town quests are doubled for the next 3 weeks (google trans, 21 weeks and 2 days. I think google reversed the numbers?)”

Weed then enters the town, to the frightened whispers of the villagers. He attempts to talk to people, but was always ignored (because they don’t speak with strangers) and sometimes even treated with hostility (because they were originally exiled). Not giving up, Weed tries to offer food and drink (to which the villagers replied that they already had food and how they won’t loose their pride even after 10 days of starvation) and sculptures (the villagers don’t think that sculptures are useful). After secretly calling some of the villagers uncivilized barbarians for not liking art, Weed continues on, never giving up, something he learned during his job as an unfairly treated 14-year old worker in an unhealthy office. Finally, after talking to 112 people, he managed to find somebody that would talk to him. The villager, Cocoon, told Weed (in reply to Weed’s question) about how this town was formed by refugees fleeing from a time of chaos and confusion in the continents, of how their parents came to the Plains of Despair, fighting every day to survive. Weed’s view then shifts, showing him a video of how thousands of hungry and tired soldiers were exiled from a distant land, with hundreds dying every day and the ground moistening with shed tears. Although at first, the soldiers dropped like flies, they eventually managed to eke out an living, which has become the Village of Exiles” After the “flashback” the villager comments on how he needs to repair his shield, but he can no longer walk (?), so he would like Weed to take the shield to Lucille the blacksmith, and ask Lucille to fix it. Weed then accepts the quest “Cocoon’s Shield” and heads towards the blacksmith. On the way there, he identifies the shield
“Shield created by Lucille
Durability: 15/50
Defense: 16
Shield created from low purity ore, extremely vulnerable to blunt force attacks.
Requirements: None
Abilities:
There is a probability of halving all damage from arrows.”
Weed then walks into Lucille’s blacksmith, where he introduces himself as somebody sent by Cocoon. Lucille remarks how Weed has a familiar scent of iron around him, and asks him why he learned the blacksmithing skills. After thinking through his answer (because this may impact the familiarity with Lucille) Weed replies that he learned blacksmithing skills because it was something he had a passion for. He then asks if Lucille can make a new shield, and finds out that a new shield would cost him five gold. After thinking about it a little bit, Weed decides to invest the money, and buys a shield. As he was about to leave, Lucille asks Weed if he wants to know about the town. After listening to Lucille’s story about how more than half the original settlers died etc, Weed receives a map of the Plains of Despair from Lucille, which shows the areas with dangerous monsters, cursed land, etc (despite the fact that it looked like a map drawn by a child). Weed then returns to Cocoon, who was sharpening his sword, waiting for Weed. Cocoon receives the shield from Weed, remarking on how Weed was a little bit late, and thanks Weed, fulfilling the quest, getting 20 steel arrows and a little experience. Weed check his status screen, but is annoyed when the experience gain was only 0.001%. After Cocoon examines the shield, he continues his story, telling about how the Village of Exiles was centered between the citadel of the Dark Elves and the mountain dwellings of the Orc clans. Weed remarks on how this place seemed to be a dangerous place to build a town, and Cocoon concedes, but mentions that the town is blessed with a small iron mine for weapons and tools, and farmable soil for food. However, Cocoon also mentions that every year, the town is raided by Orcs during the harvest season, who ransack their warehouses and make away with a large quantity of food. Although the orcs are the reason why the villagers do not have an abundance of food, paradoxically, the orcs are also the reason why the Village is safe. In addition to taking away lots of food, the orcs also hunt down all the dangerous monsters that would otherwise threaten the village. Weed asks if it the villagers have ever tried talking with the orcs before, but Cocoon just scoffs at him, claiming that the Orcs and the Dark Elves are just bloodthirsty monsters. Weed act as a messenger to the Orcs and talk to the Orcs in place of the Village. Cocoon says that in order to do that, Weed must prove himself, so Cocoon gives Weed a quest to slay 5 Giant Ants in order to prove Weed’s bravery and earn Cocoon’s trust.
“Trust of Cocoon
The hunter Cocoon knows that saying something is easy, but actually doing it is hard. In order to contact the Orcs, you must have both courage and strength. Kill five or more Giant Ants to prove your worth
Difficulty: C
Reward: Recognition of the villagers”
Weed accepts the quest (listening to Cocoon telling him that the Ants are found in the wilderness to the west of the town) and then heads back to the soldiers under his command.
He reaches the camp that his soldiers set up, and observes his troops: 10 commanders (including Becker, Dale, etc. Basically, some of them were the soldiers he commanded in the Lair of Litvart), 400 soldiers (this includes the 10 commanders?), and the 50 priests of Freya. After telling his commanders to wait, Weed goes to a large rock near the camp, and begins carving. The stone’s form was quickly changed by Weed’s carving, into a shape of a woman. Choosing Seoyun’s figure (because he has never failed to create a masterpiece when carving Seoyun) Weed quickly carves the a statue of Seoyun with the clothing and equipment of the northern mercenaries.
“You have created a Masterpiece! You have created the statue The Lady Mercenary
In the North, the crops cannot grow that much due to the barren land. Lacking these duties, some women have picked up the sword in order to protect their families. She wields her weapons to vanquish the monsters and defend the peace of the continent.
Artistic Value: 600
Special Effects: Grants the Lady Merc Award. Health and Mana regeneration is increased by 15% for a day
Movement speed is increased by 15%
+100 Attractiveness
+10 Power
+10 Agility
+5 to stats
Increase in familiarity with the Mercenary Guild
Quest Experience gain is increased by 5%
Effects cannot be combined with the effects of other statues
Total number of Masterpieces: 5

Your carving skills have improved
+85 Reputation
+1 Stamina
-Stat: Attraction has been created.
Attraction increases your ability to charm and attract others. Your physical appearance will seem more beautiful. This is an essential skill for classes like Dancers and Commanders
+20 to Attractiveness
+5 to Endurance”
After finishing his carving, Weed mentions that, once again, Seoyun’s image didn’t fail him, and how this statue provided several nice bonuses such as the +EXP from quests, etc. Weed then order his troops to march into the wilderness to fight the ants.

alecute
Reader
Reader

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The chapter titles

Post  Grisia on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Vol 5 Chap 4 - Report
Chap 5 - Town of the Exiles
Chap 6 - Shapeshifter Sculptor
Chap 7 - Enemy my Friend
Chap 8 - Orc Wars
Chap 9 - Hall of Fame
I think that's the chapters for the rest of vol 5, the names of chap 1-3 is on the 1st page.


Last edited by Grisia on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Grisia
Reader
Reader

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-08-25

Character sheet
Name: Grisia Crues
Class: Sun Knight
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Post  Namorax on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Why is alecute quoting the previous chapter summary?

Namorax
Trainee
Trainee

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-07-13

Character sheet
Name: Namorax Carendal
Class: Rune-Smith
Race: Half-Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Post  Grisia on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Namorax wrote:Why is alecute quoting the previous chapter summary?
If you look closely the title of his post is asking the titles of each chapter in Vol 5.
avatar
Grisia
Reader
Reader

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-08-25

Character sheet
Name: Grisia Crues
Class: Sun Knight
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rest of Chapter 5

Post  Grisia on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:18 pm

iheartz updated again. The rest of chapter 5. Go thank him and such.
Spoiler:

While heading to the ant hive, Weed have the priests buff all 400 of the soldiers. However, as Weed approached the hive, he was afraid of sending the soldiers in, seeing as if too many soldiers die, he would be loosing some of his hard earned reputation. He decides to send some of his royal knights to scout first, and then sees the ants with his eyes for the first time once they came bursting out to destroy the intruders. As it turns out, the giant ants were well....giant. Although most ants average a couple of centimeters, with some of the larger ones being a little bit more, these giant ants were giant on the scale level of cars, with each ant stretching several meters in length. In addition, they seemed to have a frightening speed, scurrying towards Weed with a frightening speed. Weed looked for a moment to see if the Royal Knights would survive, but is disappointed to see that the knights have evaded the attacks of the ants (because if the knights died, Weed can just say: “Well, that sucks, but there was nothing I could do about it” and then loot the equipment-rich bodies of the knights xD) He then orders his priests to cast a debuff to decrease the speed of the ants, which was the most dangerous part about of the ants. The 50 priests then casts the spell “Slow” (Freya, the goddess of beauty, stop all in your path. This is the strength of our faith! Slow! Although the individual spells would only have slowed the horde of ants by a miniscule amount, the fact that the spell was casted by 50 individuals allowed it to stack on top of one another, adding a noticeable decrease in the ants movements. After slowing the Ants down, Weed orders his archers to fire and the rest of the troops to remain on standby and guard the ranged attackers and priests. Combined with the movement debuff of the priests, the slings and arrows of a hundred soldiers hit their targets accurately, with an almost 100% hit chance.
However, the ants eventually reached the line of soldiers, seeing as the priests were running out of mana and the damage done by the arrows didn’t deal any fatal strokes to the ant swarm. Weed, and the rest of the soldiers then charge into the fray, hacking away at the ants and decapitating any ants that stick their head up, one hand wielding his sword, and the other hand his knife (?). However, sometimes, one of the troops occasionally fall to the ground, each body causing Weed’s heart to quiver a bit. Why? Because every troop lost is a decrease in Weed’s reputation with the Royal Family (I believe that it’s a loan system, where Weed has to pay a certain amount of rep points to borrow soldiers. If Weed gives them back, then he gets most to more rep points back depending on how much they leveled. But if they die, then Weed looses all of the rep points he used to “hire” that soldier) However, Weed’s troops managed to make it through the battle without too much problems, with the priests healing the soldiers and Weed cutting a huge swath of destruction through the ants. In the battle, Weed levels up, and acquires several Ant Carapaces and an Ant Antennae (which can be used to detect the Ant Queen’s hidden lair?)
Walking back, Weed mentions how the ants’ levels were more than 350, and how the difficulty was far too high for the average reputation quest. But, although C Ranked quests were generally very difficult, it was safe and quick to hunt the ants with the backup of the Royal Knights and Soldiers. Weed then returns to the village, and shows Cocoon the ant carapace, who admits that he didn’t expect Weed to complete the quest, and how he just wanted to knock the arrogant Weed down a few pegs. However, Cocoon concedes that Weed is as skilled as he says he is, and then Weed completes his quest, getting an exp increase (15% of his exp bar),reputation, and recognition of the villagers (the whole “ambassador” thing that I put as the reason for the ant quest may be completely wrong, just fyi). He then tells Weed about the orcs, and how they are extremely strong starting from a young age, and how they grow even stronger once they age. He also mentions that it would not be an exaggeration to call the Orcs the masters of the Plains of Despair. Cocoon then goes on to describe the elves, and he mentions how there have been unusual activity with the Dark Elves. Weed immediately snatches onto this, and he asks Cocoon for more information. It turns out that the Dark Elves and Orcs usually only skirmish a couple of times, because although the Dark Elves possess elemental magic skills, the Orcs have an overwhelming fertility so they can replace any warriors almost instantly. However, in the last couple of months (?), the Dark Elves seem to possess some strange magic which allows any dead beings to be reborn, with the resurrected orcs attacking their own people. Weed recognizes that this must be the necromancer activity that he is looking for and then asks whether it was strange that the Dark Elves suddenly decided to build a castle/tower in their for that has been unchanged ever since it was first built, to which Cocoon replies it is. It then goes on to describe how Elves are generally a peace loving race, but Dark Elves, on the other hand, are almost the opposite, enjoy battles. However, even Dark Elves don’t construct buildings to live in, making the appearance of the tower seem strange. Cocoon then mentions that it could be just that the Dark Elves are getting ready for war, and require high walls. He then talks about how the dark elves are getting stronger seeing as each night is getting longer (not sure if the dark elves are getting stronger because the night is getting longer, or if both the night and dark elves are getting longer/stronger) Weed asks Cocoon what he means by a long night, and Cocoons replies that the black clouds above the Dark Elf fortress is slowly expanding, slowly decreasing the amount of sunlight. While Weed is thinking about this information, Cocoon tells him that there are several people that are in need of a strong warrior in this town (aka, telling him to do some quests), and advises him to look for a brother and sister named Moss and Amy.

Chapter 6:
Sculptural Transformation
avatar
Grisia
Reader
Reader

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-08-25

Character sheet
Name: Grisia Crues
Class: Sun Knight
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LMS - Volume 5 Summary [spoiler]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum