LOADING FULL SEASON 3 CHAPTER LIST

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOADING FULL SEASON 3 CHAPTER LIST

Post  Francesca on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:57 am

Hi, first of all let me thank you so much for your hard work Smile
I know you're busy, but I really hope you can help me Sad
My issue is: I can't seem to be able to visualise all the chapters from season 3. That is, the chapters that are not free.
On the main CIIT page it says to use overtooning to see full list, but when I do nothing changes.
Even after I call the bookmark, I can still only see the first 15 free chapters Sad
Only a few words in the menu at the top of the page (like weekdays) change into english, but no new episodes appear.

I know the problem is not with overtooning itself or with the server, cause I went on the server page and used overtooning on some S4 chapters there. They were translated just fine.

So.. what am I doing wrong when I use the bookmark in the S1~S3 naver page?
Why can't I visualize all the episodes?

Note: Im using naver and OT from my phone, I followed the instructions on this forum. I don't know if that makes any difference

Thank you so much!!!

UPDATE: i tried reaching season 3 directly from the server page. I went on the bumble site and clicked season 3 and opened a random chapter, C27. What happened is this:
1) first even tho i clicked on chapte 27, it was chapter 1.
2) i did the overtooning thing, and chapter 1 turned into chapter 27. But KOREAN CHAPTER 27.

That is weird ;____;

Francesca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOADING FULL SEASON 3 CHAPTER LIST

Post  Doonge on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:49 pm

It is indeed very weird.

I notice Naver's mobile has changed a little bit recently, so I just adjusted the template accordingly. Hopefully it should fix your problems.

To make sure your side is updating as fast as possible:

1°) access http://otoon-api.bumblebits.net/overtooning.js on your browser (do not download, it is useless, you just need to see some gibberish text) and refresh. You should read

// ==UserScript==
// @name            overtoonin
// @namespace       http://www.bumblebits.net
// @author          doonge@oddsquad.org
// @version         1.1.5

at the top (note the number should be 1.1.5 not 1.1.4).

2°) Once you run overtooning, open the menu (the overtooning icon top left of the screen usually, next to the Naver logo if any exists), go to settings and hit the red "Apply" button next to the "RESET" option. It will reset overtooning configuration and load the latest template asap.

Note that if it's not urgent for you, it should update itself on its own anyway, so it should work soon enough (I hope).

Keep me informed Smile
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Francesca on Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:18 pm

YEEEEES!! IT WORKED!!!

Thank you so much, you are so great! T.T
Not only you translate and do the overtuning, but even take the time to answer every topic and fix every single problem for us!
I hope it keeps going smoothly and that I never have to bother you again hahaha, but just in case.. i apologize in advance lol

I am too busy with some problems at school right now, but if you guys ever need help with either korean, english or italian, let me know! I'm a language major and maybe in the future i could help Smile

Bye bye Doonge and thank you again <3 <3

Francesca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:38 pm

Thanks for the kind words ^^

For the moment we are kinda inactive (as far as I know).
It's more the other way around. If anybody needs my help, I'm here^^
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top