Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap

Post  dian8214 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:42 pm

I think you have the same problem as I've encounterrd. When you did bookmarked the code did u gave the bookmark a name? If yes if u access the webtoon then type in the bookmark name and press enter and it will load the translated part Smile

dian8214

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnellehcarryyy on Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:21 am

i tried calling the bookmark by typing on the url. but still can't work. TT

Gnellehcarryyy

Back to top Go down

Reading on mobile

Post  Laay on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:44 am

I manage to read on my mobile but it gets really lag and sometimes my phonew hangs. Can someone help I already applied the megapixel thing to 5. I'm using Samsung note 4

Laay

Back to top Go down

Post  Dantran on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:06 am

I tried using the code on google chrome in iOS but it always: 1. Loads like 3 - 5 pictures then stop. 2. Loads all pictures then crash.

Dantran

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:21 am

Laay wrote:I manage to read on my mobile but it gets really lag and sometimes my phonew hangs. Can someone help I already applied the megapixel thing to 5. I'm using Samsung note 4
Lower the megapixel thing to 4 or 3 or 2 (until it doesn't crash anymore).

I tried using the code on google chrome in iOS but it always: 1. Loads like 3 - 5 pictures then stop. 2. Loads all pictures then crash.

Use the megapixel option aswell (memory limit, see previous posts ^^).
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dantran on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:50 am

I switch memory limit to 1 but it still couldn't load all the pages,Any idea why this is happening?

dantran

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:58 am

dantran wrote:I switch memory limit to 1 but it still couldn't load all the pages,Any idea why this is happening?

If the pages concerned are included in
S1C0 to S1C37
S3C37
S3C42
S3C43
S3C47

then yes, otherwise no (please report then).
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hiyaaa

Post  Lychaaat on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:49 am

hi i just want to thank you all for your hard work. im using the iphone 5 and and im using chrome. mine works efficiently with just adding the new code and using "@overtooning" as title. That simple! THANKS AGAINNN

Lychaaat

Back to top Go down

Haha

Post  Whirpool on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:09 am

It worked! I suggest you use chrome for this, at first it didnt work I tried many ways and i successfully got it. just simply copy the code and renamed it with ".overtooning" and voila!

I uninstalled updates in the chrome app and beginned again with the steps and it worked. This chrome is version 43.0.2537.93 and btw my phone is Samsung Galaxy J7

So much for that you have to do TRIAL AND ERROR for this. If your that dedicated to read on mobile be patient lol.

Whirpool

Back to top Go down

thank you odd squad team

Post  eunnieunni on Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:09 am

The Overtooning worked but because I stopped trying to make it work on Safari and just downloaded Chrome! Altho it was hard to use during Season 2 because it keeps on crashing but when I reached Season 3 (I finished it btw) I did not experience any page crashing. But sometimes I need to refresh the page a couple of times and click the overtooning too because It does not load properly like only half of the page will appear and then sometimes half of the page will only be translated so I jist refresh the page again but all in all I am thankful for all your hardwork! Can't wait for the next update! Kamsahamnida! ~

eunnieunni

Back to top Go down

Post  lillinett on Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:47 pm

i've tried uninstalling and reupdating chrome but the bookmark just doesnt do anything for me Crying or Very sad i named it .overtooning and i access it from my address bar but it doesn't translate anything.. i've tried @overtooning too but it doesnt work ;;

lillinett

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:30 am

lillinett wrote:i've tried uninstalling and reupdating chrome but the bookmark just doesnt do anything for me Crying or Very sad i named it .overtooning and i access it from my address bar but it doesn't translate anything.. i've tried @overtooning too but it doesnt work ;;

Can you confirm the url you see in the bookmark you made is 'otoon-api.bumblebits.net/overtooning.js' ?
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  irahzal on Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:33 am

I still can't read the chapter I wannna read. Always redirected to chapter 1 and when I check, the redirected link end with #otoon things. Pls help me, i wanna read so much Sad

irahzal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trailer only

Post  Mexxdbest on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:31 pm

When I click a chapter from the list at naver, after using the overtooning. I will be directed to the trailer page instrad of the chapter I choose.

Simply put, the overtooning only worked for me at chapter list page. It doesn't work in the webtoon page itself.

I'm feeling really frustrated. Pleaee help

Mexxdbest

Back to top Go down

Just experiencing some inconsistency

Post  Mexxdbest on Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:31 am

For some reasons if I do something else and then go back. I make some problems with the use of the overtooning.

It worked for me now. But now it does not again. I cleared my browsing history and it is still not working.

Mexxdbest

Back to top Go down

Post  shidandie on Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:21 pm

ive tried ur instruction and all. but only the above was being translated but not the images..
btw im using samsung duos and latest version of chrome..

seeking for ur help please

shidandie

Back to top Go down

It doesn't work

Post  Aiiaulia on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:20 pm

When i load #otoon 190 it didn't translate, why ?

Aiiaulia

Back to top Go down

Post  iopq on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:07 pm

I'm using the mobile bookmark method on Firefox on Android. No crashes on 5 megapixels now. cheers

However, the images sometimes don't load. This only happens when sequential loading is enabled. If I disable this, the translations don't work because of the memory limit setting. So far I've worked around this by refreshing the page, loading the bookmarklet and it would load the images that were missing, however when I scroll down farther sometimes the next images are missing. So I have to reload again. This works, but of course it's not ideal.

iopq

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:52 am

Thanks for the feedback, i'll see what I can do.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iopq on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:51 pm

OK, I found out what the exact problem is: you have to scroll down all the way past the unloaded image for it to start loading. I expected there to be an overlap, in other words:

20% of the 5 megapixel cache is shared with the previous image and the trigger to load the next image is when you scroll past the shared part, that way you don't see the first image unload, but you see the next image load when you're past the overlapped part

iopq

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:19 am

Yes that is the behavior.

Images are not unloaded until they disappear totally from the screen.

It works well if images are relatively tiny (2 or 3 megapixel each maximum), but when they are very big (specific chapters), it can be a little strange. I'll see what I can do to fine tune this behavior (load the images who have the most surface visible on the screen, unload the others).
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi

Post  Persia on Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:52 pm

Everytime i try the code it shows "I clicked a simple bookmarklet. What do i do?

Persia

Back to top Go down

Hi

Post  Sasha18 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:02 pm

I used the code above and it popped up "you used a simple bookmarklet" abd doesn't load the other chapters only the 1st 15. What do i do now?

Sasha18

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:44 am

It means your phone/tablet supports bookmarklets, which is good news.

Read the first post. The code above that gave you "I clicked a simple bookmarklet" is just there for troubleshooting purposes.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

why isn't it working????

Post  eeeelle on Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Hi please help me. I've been trying the overtooning thing but it still doesn't translate the chapter. I have made a bookmark, opened the chapter, then called the bookmark on the same page. Still, nothing worked. ive been trying many browsers: opera, chrome, uc, safari, but the overtooning still isn't working. I don't know what the problem is right now but now im trying Firefox as my browser and Samsung galaxy j5 as my device. I wonder if either of that is the problem?
(I've tried copy paste the log but its not working)

Please help me I really need to read the next chapters TT (I've erased http from the first part of the log cuz apparently guest can't copy external link)

eeeelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top