Cheese in the trap chapter 59 on

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheese in the trap chapter 59 on

Post  sumy on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:26 am

Hi, first I want to thank for all the great work you're doing. I love you I can't translate via Naver Translate chapters of Cheese in the trap from chapter 59 on. ( It only translates the description at the top and some other commands but not the toon). I was wondering if the reason is that the next chapters from 58 haven't been translated yet or if I'm having loading issues. Question

Thank you for the help

sumy

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheese in the trap chapter 59 on

Post  CITT_FAN on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:03 pm

I was wondering the same but I guess they have not translated episode 58 onward yet. I can't wait to read it. I hope they translate it soon.

CITT_FAN

Back to top Go down

Post  sumy on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:13 am

Thank you CITT_FAN, me too I can't wait to continue reading! Do you know if it's translated every few time, for example once a week? Or should I check it randomly?

sumy

Back to top Go down

Post  Milok on Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:26 pm

You just have to wait, they don't have a schedule so just randomly check the page of the site that show how much they translated, to see when the chapter 59 and the next ones are translated ^^

Milok

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:18 pm

It will be coming, but we are preparing the field because Cheese will not use overlay anymore (it will become pay-to-view on naver, and foreigners cannot pay unless they have Korean ID and Korean credit cards).

Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Distribution

Post  leddybug on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:28 pm

Does that mean S3 C59+ will be available for download from Odd Squad once CITT moves to pay-per-view? Or do you have a different method in mind? Also, will distribution rules change once CITT moves over? Will downloads be available for past chapters then? Will Odd Squad have a different policy about distributing chapters on other websites? I know a way to "save" the chapters, but I don't want to cause trouble by sharing that information. Even if it was just for personal use and not to be distributed, since a lot of people probably want a way to preserve the translations even after it moves to the paid service.

leddybug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:29 am

We do not know yet if we will propose them as download (including all past chapters), or if we will simply display them on a naver blog.

You do not have to share your way of "saving" our work ^^ (it's not a big mystery, but we'd rather not).

Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top