Confusion about cell phone drama?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confusion about cell phone drama?

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:00 pm

Hi!

I'm a little confused about the cell phone drama with Oh Young Gon and the texts, probably because it has been stretched out for a long time. Could someone explain the details about who really sent the texts and the thing with the different last digits of Yoo Jung's phone number as well as why Sul was so shocked over it even though she knew the last digits were different? I just got a little lost in the flow of everything else that was happening.

Thanks always for the translations; they are always so well done!!^^

Back to top Go down

Re: Confusion about cell phone drama?

Post  Doonge on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:59 pm

It is difficult to answer your question because it is stretched again in future (still untranslated by us) chapters.

It was Jung who gave the second phone number to Oh Young On, and they did exchange messages about Sul at that time (amongst other things I suppose). The phone number is very similar to his first phone number, and we know Jung lied to Oh Young On when he said his first phone was not used anymore (thus why he didn't answer Oh Young On messages). He said that when Oh Young On was whining not being answered to, but Oh Young On learned that Jung was still using his old phone number while discussing with his peers.

I guess Oh Young On originally thought that Jung was the kind of person to change number often (he's rich?), but as he found out Jung was still using his old phone, maybe the thought Jung had two phones and was using both all the time (which was true when Jung was talking to Oh Young On, but not anymore because at some point he gave the phone to In Ha). I guess he bet on the fact that Jung would hang out with both phones in his pockets or something. It's maybe a good assumption but what throws me off is how he didn't even bother to check it before going all in and try to confront Jung.

When Sul tries to phone the second number, In Ha is answering and says she's Jung's girlfriend. Oh Young On is surprised, so I think he didn't even try to phone In Ha, and maybe sent only text messages which In Ha was never answering thruthfully to (if he sent even one text message to begin with?).

Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dodom999 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:41 am

Thanks for chapter 43! It worked on Chrome too Very Happy

Dodom999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content