Thanks for Chapter 38!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thanks for Chapter 38!!!

Post  Kor on Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:34 am

Once again, thanks for chapter 38!!! I wonder if you're updating very Friday like the original? Keep up the good work OddSquad Like a Star @ heaven cheers

Kor

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks for Chapter 38!!!

Post  Doonge on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:12 am

Hmm in fact there's no particular rule about releasing. Currently we sit with a few chapters more, which technically we *could* release all at once (but we won't Evil or Very Mad), but we are a bit worried because we have no proofreader active right now. Big bummer because it could go so fast otherwise ^^' (we will use the translation of "citt" from https://sites.google.com/site/cheesetrapenglish/s3 =P and cleans from rikudou, so...).
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kor on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:56 pm

@Doonge Aww please try to release them all at once Twisted Evil It's upsetting that you can although because of the the circumstances your unable to do that. Does being a proofreader require knowing Korean? If it doesn't, then me or ANYONE can help contribute. Thanks for that link and again for releasing ch.38. I hope the releasing goes fast silent

Kor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kor on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:11 am

@Doonge sorry but can you please answer my question?d Question

Kor

Back to top Go down

Post  Salva on Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:02 am

I read it and sent my application as a potential proofreader too. Doonge explained on a different forum, that right now there's no one to check proofreaders' applications, we just have to wait. I've been getting a bit giddy since now I have tons of time and, if allowed, I'd love to help with CiTT especially when there's only proofreader lacking. It's a bit frustrating but I can't blame them.
Salva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:04 pm

Being a proofreader doesn't require korean knowledge, but you will have to ask questions to the korean translator when in doubt of something.
We have two very good and active korean translators ^^
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

@ Kor

Post  elvensong on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:38 am

Sorry, I know you were asking Doonge, but since you really want an answer... right now Oddsquad does NOT release every week like the website. They release when they are able to and often get into a bottleneck due to staffing issues on one element of the scanlation process or another. That happens with most groups.

That said, Oddsquad really takes good care of us Very Happy, and you can always check for new releases on their homepage of the official Oddsquad website, here: http://www.oddsquad.org/

They have more series posting than CITT there and always have a fun and often twisted joke to keep us entertained and wondering about their sanity Wink jk, but they really are a lot of fun.

elvensong
Trainee
Trainee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

@translators (?)

Post  prinka on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:42 pm

Hey, good job you guys. Thanks for all the hard work.
I can help with proofreading. I have nil knowledge about Korean but as far as English is concerned, I think I will be able to help. I can only help after 20th April though. Do let me know if I can be of any use.
Again, good job guys.

prinka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top