Why can't I translate it? The button doesn't work.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Problem translating pages

Post  harunohana19 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:04 am

I would like to try the pastebin method you said but since yesterday I could read all the problem chapters without problems anymore. So I didn't try the method.

Maybe it's the connection of Naver with my networking hehe Smile I'm happy because I can read the chapters yayyy! However, you're so helpful. Thank you!

harunohana19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why can't I translate it? The button doesn't work.

Post  Gumiho22 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:38 am

Hello..
Thank you very much for your hardwork. I started reading CITT three days ago and I'm completely hooked. I really appreciate the effort you put in this manhwa's english translations. I'm really grateful. Thank you so much.

What my question is that when do you usually update the new chapter translation? Is the day fixed? And right now translations are available till season 3 chapter 47. Because after that the translator didn't work.
Let me know. Smile
But I want to thank you again for all your hardwork. Its a great service for all the CITT fans. Keep up the good work. Fighting!!!

Gumiho22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:44 pm

No there's no day fixed. There was a time in the past where we would release very fast, and some times where we would release nothing. Right now, i'd say that we release slowly (one chapter a week or every two weeks. But during our apparent inactivity we build up a lot of stuff and everything's been translated and cleaned. We have 3 active proofreaders that just started and the same amount of typesetter. And a bunch of chapters have been fully done in advance when we noticed Jane Doe (CitT) was publishing her translations.

So I think it's still gonna be slow for a little while, then probably a big rush to the end (EVERYTHING HAS BEEN TRANSLATED AND CLEANED!!).
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumiho22 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:51 pm

Ohh that sounds like a tough job (I can comprehend that, since I'm from the same field). In any case there is no rush, its apparent that it takes a lot of effort to complete just one chapter.
Thats why full appreciation Smile and
Thanks for the speedy reply ^_^

Gumiho22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top