Why can't I translate it? The button doesn't work.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  lolhello on Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:05 pm

lolhello

Back to top Go down

Re: Why can't I translate it? The button doesn't work.

Post  Doonge on Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:22 pm

By button you mean bookmark I suppose?

What kind of computer are you using, and which browser are you using?

Which page are you on when you try the button? And does anything happen at all?

If you are using Chrome or Firefox, do CTRL + SHIFT + J to see the console (after you have clicked on the button), and check what's written there (report that here).

Thanks.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

404 on translated pages?

Post  pgelinas on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Hi,

I was able to read CITT up to season 3 chapter 36 this morning, but chapter 37 and 38 are missing the overlays for me. The Manhwa description is updating fine, but when trying to obtain what I think are the overlays from google drive (can't post link... bunch of numers then  cheese-trap/162/17) I get a 404. Moreover, when trying to reread chapter 36 (that worked fine this morning!) I also get a 404.

Did something happen to the recent chapters? If I go on the google drive URL on cheese-trap/ only the pages up to 131 (which is season 3 chapter 9) are available; I can't translate chapters 10 and up either now, even though they were fine last week...

Thanks! Keep up the good work!

pgelinas

Back to top Go down

Post  elvensong on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:04 pm

It's happening to everybody. I am just a reader, so I don't know what's going on exactly, but it isn't just you. I am sure with this degree of 404ing they will fix it as quickly as they can.

elvensong
Trainee
Trainee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mimineluwy on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:07 pm

http://an.z5x.net/tt?id=4009856&cb=7305627&referrer=oddsquad.userboard.net Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
http://cdn.viglink.com/images/pixel.gif?ch=2&rn=4.6238984749652445 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

^ This is the error I got.
mimineluwy

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  elvensong on Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:32 pm

Everyone is getting a different error. Some have talked about the classic 404... I don't get any error message, it just behaves the way it does for chapters that have not been translated. Weirdness abounds.

elvensong
Trainee
Trainee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  erinov on Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:29 am

I'm using Firefox and Chrome.. The translation on the picture/webtoon didn't showed up (I try opened S3C1 and S3C2),,
Then I do Ctrl + Shift + J with Firefox, the error is:

"[overlayLoader.cors] <link from googledrive com>" naver.reader.oss.js:1806
"[overlayLoader.cors] Response returned with non-OK status" naver.reader.oss.js:1806
"[overlayLoader.canvas] (14) CORS failed." naver.reader.oss.js:1806
"[overlayLoader.cors] <link from googledrive com>" naver.reader.oss.js:1806
"[overlayLoader.cors] Response returned with non-OK status" naver.reader.oss.js:1806
"[overlayLoader.canvas] (15) CORS failed."

What I have to do?
Thank you very much..

erinov

Back to top Go down

Post  meilin5 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:39 am

i a getting  
Uncaught ReferenceError: none is not defined
315b119b258e4349a3e2ab73ec5bd76e14b77dc6.googledrive.com/host/0B837Z5TNit78TDBpVWhCamNOLVU/icon/bookmarklet.png Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

meilin5

Back to top Go down

I don't see the translation anymore

Post  soukaina on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:08 am

I reached s3c24 and from that on I can't see the translation anymore !! I tried it on IE too but the same problem ?

soukaina

Back to top Go down

It doesn't work

Post  Hannsen on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:20 am

I have been reading CITT up to season 3 chapter 10 and from here onwards, it doesn't translate anymore. I think maybe it hasn't been translated yet, but so many say, they've already read up until chapter 30, so I wonder why mine doesn't work. Is it true, that it is not translated yet? Where could I have seen that this chapter isn't translated? And if it actually already is, can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks guys

Hannsen

Back to top Go down

Post  oneechh on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:23 am

wow me too i can tranlate everything outside the comic but the dialogues dont change :'(

oneechh

Back to top Go down

CAN'T TRANSLATE

Post  byunbaek_thea on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:55 am

I can't translate season 2 chapter 40. It translates outside but not the story. Help me with this please ? Sad

here i just CTRL + SHIFT + J and here it showed up.

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://315b119b258e4349a3e2ab73ec5bd76e14b77dc6.googledrive.com/host/0B837Z5TNit78TDBpVWhCamNOLVU/cheese-trap/91/no91p24.png. This can be fixed by moving the resource to the same domain or enabling CORS. no91p24.png
"[overlayLoader.cors] Response returned with non-OK status" overtooning.user.js:1806
"[overlayLoader.canvas] (23) CORS failed." overtooning.user.js:1806

byunbaek_thea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  elvensong on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:34 am

Everyone is having the translation trouble since yesterday. I expect the oddquad will look into it and give us an answer sometime today? Perhaps that is optimistic, but it's one reader's sincere hope Razz

btw, most of the manhwa is not translating, from what I hear. So don't be surprised. I even tried different series and the bookmark button wasn't doing it.

elvensong
Trainee
Trainee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:05 am

so much to read ^^ sorry I know what's the problem I'll try to avoid it in the future,

anyhow, the errors listed here:

@mimineluwy

http://an.z5x.net/tt?id=4009856&cb=7305627&referrer=oddsquad.userboard.net Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
http://cdn.viglink.com/images/pixel.gif?ch=2&rn=4.6238984749652445 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

those are not errors that come from the overlay thing. I have no idea what those links are, but they are blocked by the client (you), which means they are probably ads that are blocked by an adblock plugin that you use. (the first link is indeed blocked by my own adblock plugin).

@erinov

Yes, that is the problem. It's because our server has a limited bandwidth which can be reached when too many fans are reading cheese =p
I am setting up backup servers and sharing the load to avoid this kind of problem in the future.
Sorry for the inconvenience ^^

There's nothing to do but wait (I should set up the backup server within an hour).

@meilin5

Uncaught ReferenceError: none is not defined
315b119b258e4349a3e2ab73ec5bd76e14b77dc6.googledrive.com/host/0B837Z5TNit78TDBpVWhCamNOLVU/icon/bookmarklet.png Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Yep, same stuff than erinov ^^
Sorry, it should be fixed in a short while.

@Hannsen

Yes, we have translated up to chapter 38. There's a problem right now, but it should be fixed soon.
Happy reading.

@byunbaek_thea

Yep, that's the error we have ^^

Thanks for the feedback (you can read my comment to erinov to have a little explanation ^^).

It should be resolved soon.

@elvensong

"I expect the oddquad will look into it and give us an answer sometime today?"

Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  elvensong on Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:50 am

WOOHOO! THE ODDSQUAD ARE HERE!

What a Face

elvensong
Trainee
Trainee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mimineluwy on Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:52 am

Sorry that my error is not related! That's embarrassing ^^;

Right now it's still not translating but at least the star is back as well as the "bad joke".
Thank you very much for the hard work!
mimineluwy

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:16 am

Ok, so mimineluwy:

which browser are you using, and does anything work at all when you click on the bookmark (or what happens automatically if you use the userscript addon?).
In theory, some parts here and there should be translated, and a british flag should appear near the Naver logo, at the top of the page.

We'll simply proceed step by step =p
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Problem translating pages

Post  harunohana19 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:29 am

Hi Odd Squad! First of all I want to thank you for your hard work translating Cheese in the Trap. I only managed to read CITT last week even though it has been months I heard Park Hae Jin is casted as Yoo Jung. You could tell I love his acting Wink

Let me cut it short hehe. Certain chapters in Season 2 and Season 3 aren't fully translated. Like, in the middle o it, there is still Korean language. And sometimes the chapter is shorter due to the lost or disappearance (would I call it) of some comic strips. I'm using Mozilla Firefox.

It is because the limited bandwidth you mentioned before in this forum? I can't stop myself from asking because I really really love to read all translated chapters of CITT. If the problem is limited bandwith, there should not be any problem later right?

Any how thank you again for working hard! Very Happy I'll keep supporting you guys fighting!

harunohana19

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:54 am

Hello harunohana19,

happy to learn there's a new Cheese in the Trap fan ^^

To my knowledge, we do not have limited bandwith problems as of late (if we had, you would have access to nothing).

Could you tell me precisely which chapters have these problems, if it's always the same images missing, and could you click on the overtooning logo that you should see appear (a star in a comic bubble near the top of the page). Clicking on the logo will reveal the logs, and I would like you to copy paste them here.

Thanks.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem translating pages

Post  harunohana19 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:03 am

Thanks for replying Doonge!

This is the code
[overlayLoader.path] pathname:

[overlayLoader.path] pathname: /webtoon

[overlayLoader.path] pathname: /webtoon/(detail|list|weekday|weekdayList)

[overlayLoader.path] pathname: /(webtoon|bestChallenge|challenge)/detail

[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #prev_page (0: #prev_page)

[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #au_pageflip/div.flip-page_container/div/div.img/img (0: #au_pageflip)

[overlayLoader.path] Attaching observer to #btnRemoteConOnOff

[overlayLoader.path] Attaching observer to #comic_move

[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #container/div/div.section_spot/div.comicinfo/div.dsc (4: div.dsc)

[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #container/div/div.section_spot/div.comicinfo/div.dsc/h2/em (4: div.dsc)

[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #content_image_0 (0: #content_image_0)

[overlayLoader.run] End of pathing.

[overlayLoader.path] Queries to be made: 1

[overlayLoader.run] End.

[overlayLoader.cors] http://bumblebits.net/oddsquad/feed/comic.naver.com/186811/170.json?1

The chapters are-
Season 2: Chapter 37, 48, 53, 54, 58, 60 and 67
Season 3: Chapter 3, 37, 42, 46

However when I was trying today, Season 2: Chapter 37 and 48 didn't have the problem and translating well. The same goes for the all chapters I mentioned for Season 3. So I assumed it was bandwidth problem. Please help me Crying or Very sad I really want to read all the chapters

harunohana19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am

The logs say that it is about S3C46 and this line is very suspicious: [overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #content_image_0 (0: #content_image_0)
It means it will not even attempt to load the overlays because it doesn't even find any image.

1°) What device are you using (computer? mobile phone?) and which OS / browser (Windows, iOS? Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera?).

2°) Do you use the userscript or the bookmarklet?

3°) In the logs you gave me, I notice that nothing shall get translated. Could you provide the logs for a case where it is only partially translated (like you first described?).

It has nothing to do with bandwith on our side. It is maybe bandwith on your side, something that corrupts the response you get from naver.com?
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  harunohana19 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:39 am

1. I'm using Firefox on computer. Trying with Chrome on computer but didn't help too

2. I didn't understand this question. If I understood it correctly, you're saying the yellow star on the home page? I'm using it, dragging it to the bookmark bar Smile

3. This is for Season 2 Chapter 60.

[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #au_pageflip/div.flip-page_container/div/div.img/img (0: #au_pageflip)

[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #container/div/div.section_spot/div.comicinfo/div.dsc (4: div.dsc)

[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #container/div/div.section_spot/div.comicinfo/div.dsc/h2/em (4: div.dsc)

[overlayLoader.run] End.

[overlayLoader.cors] http://bumblebits.net/oddsquad/feed/comic.naver.com/186811/113.json?7

[overlayLoader.cors] https://315b119b258e4349a3e2ab73ec5bd76e14b77dc6.googledrive.com/host/0B837Z5TNit78TDBpVWhCamNOLVU/cheese-trap/113/01

[overlayLoader.cors] https://315b119b258e4349a3e2ab73ec5bd76e14b77dc6.googledrive.com/host/0B837Z5TNit78TDBpVWhCamNOLVU/cheese-trap/113/02

[overlayLoader.cors] https://315b119b258e4349a3e2ab73ec5bd76e14b77dc6.googledrive.com/host/0B837Z5TNit78TDBpVWhCamNOLVU/cheese-trap/113/03

[overlayLoader.cors] https://315b119b258e4349a3e2ab73ec5bd76e14b77dc6.googledrive.com/host/0B837Z5TNit78TDBpVWhCamNOLVU/cheese-trap/113/04

[overlayLoader.cors] https://315b119b258e4349a3e2ab73ec5bd76e14b77dc6.googledrive.com/host/0B837Z5TNit78TDBpVWhCamNOLVU/cheese-trap/113/05

[overlayLoader.cors] https://315b119b258e4349a3e2ab73ec5bd76e14b77dc6.googledrive.com/host/0B837Z5TNit78TDBpVWhCamNOLVU/cheese-trap/113/06

[overlayLoader.cors] https://315b119b258e4349a3e2ab73ec5bd76e14b77dc6.googledrive.com/host/0B837Z5TNit78TDBpVWhCamNOLVU/cheese-trap/113/07

I'm sorry to troubling you Crying or Very sad

harunohana19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:17 am

You aren't troubling me, I like feedback,

Ok so you are using the bookmarklet (you don't need to drag the star everytime, you can just drag it once and that's always the same bookmark).

I tested the page on my side, and I detect no problem for the moment (so I'll have more questions for you ^^).

You linked S2C60, and apparently only 7 overlays are being loaded, do you confirm?
Also, are you making sure the page has been fully loaded before using the bookmark (in theory, it makes no difference, but let's make sure ^^)?

Here's what I'd like you to do:

1°) Go to http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=186811&no=113 (this is S2C60, which is giving you problems).

2°) Wait until it is fully loaded.

3°) Open Firefox's console (CTRL + SHIFT + K, or Menu > Development > Web Console) and write this (then press ENTER):

document.getElementById('comic_view_area').getElementsByTagName('img')

4°) Copy paste the result you see in the console here.

5°) Open Firefox's network inspector (CTRL + SHIFT + Q, or Menu > Development > Network)

6°) Click on the bookmark and wait until it's quiet (when you think the script is completed)

7°) Take a screenshot of the Network inspector and paste it here

8°) Copy paste here (again) the logs.

Thanks a bunch, and don't hesitate to tell me where you might have problems.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  harunohana19 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:29 pm

1. Console result: SyntaxError: missing ; before statement

2. The Logs:

[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #content_image_0 (0: #content_image_0)

[overlayLoader.run] End.

[overlayLoader.cors] http://bumblebits.net/oddsquad/feed/comic.naver.com/186811/113.json?9

Last night, I tried to wait for more than 5 minutes to see if the overlays need more time to load completely. I think it took more than 5 minutes (and my internet connection didn't have any trouble since I managed to download drama easily). It worked for Season 2 Chapter 60. Then I tried on Season 2 Chapter 67, the middle of it didn't load the overlay no matter how long I waited and refreshed.

However I will try it again. Maybe it's just my connection having problems with Naver Very Happy

harunohana19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:28 am

I don't have any syntax error when I try the
document.getElementById('comic_view_area').getElementsByTagName('img')
line on Firefox myself, what is your Firefox version?

You can add a ";" at the end, so you can try

document.getElementById('comic_view_area').getElementsByTagName('img');

You said you had similar problems even with Chrome, could you give me the logs on a problematic chapter with Chrome? (if it's the same problem it's likely a problem between your connection and naver, but that's strange if you say you can download no problem).

Anyway, a good test would be to copy the source code you receive from naver, and give it to me.
On a chapter that gives you problems, open the source code (CTRL + U, or Menu > Development > Source code), copy everything and paste it in a text file, or at http://pastebin.com/ , then share it with me (share the url of pastebin if you use pastebin).
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top