do you stop translating Cheese In The Trap?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

do you stop translating Cheese In The Trap?

Post  Dhiya on Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:10 am

Hello, I Love Cheese In The Trap. Thank you to Odd Squad, and everyone who have worked on it, also I want to thank to people who translated Cheese In The Trap to English Language Very Happy .

You know.., I have read till season 3 part 34, I have been waiting for season 3 part 35 and onwards,
But up until this time, they haven't appeared yet..,
I wonder, do you stop translating Cheese In The Trap?
Please tell me

But I hope you don't
I am still waiting for season 3 part 35 and onwards,
Thank you

Dhiya

Back to top Go down

Yes I wanted to ask that too

Post  Shambalaya on Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:37 pm

I'm also a huge fan of CITT and I've been wondering if you stopped scanlating it, because it hasn't updated for more than a month... I hope you continue to translate it, because it's my favorite romance webtoon and I'm literally dying to know what happens next chapter bounce

Shambalaya

Back to top Go down

Be patient

Post  BusyBeeV on Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:08 pm

As it was said before they still are going to translate it but from 7th January) Everyone deserve holidays, you know:D
Re: Chapter 35 and onwards??
Post  Doonge on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:03 pm

Thanks for the feedback people ^^

What we need? We have a HUGE stock of chapters cleaned and translated (really, HUGE!), what we need are proofreaders and typesetters.

If you decide to apply, know that most members are dealing with holidays, so applications will probably be reviewed after holidays (and probably even one week after, as I'd like to have a big push on the new year for Cheese). Starting 7th January would be a good bet.

BusyBeeV

Back to top Go down

Thank You

Post  Dhiya on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:05 am

I'll be patient and wait,

Dhiya

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post  Sachi on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:13 am

i was worried that you might drop this project.. thanks god cat  
i can wait forever but please dont drop it i really like CITT

Anyway, Happy new year I love you  have a nice holiday !

Sachi

Back to top Go down

Re: do you stop translating Cheese In The Trap?

Post  Evanesce on Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:03 am

January 7th^^ I really do hope you keep your word!! I hope the chapters are released together or not with much time difference (like after a month) as it weakens the story... Thank you I can't wait!!

Evanesce

Back to top Go down

Post  nya on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:32 am

Yeah!! It's January 7th!! * A *
I'm so so sooo excited!!!
Can't wait to see the new chapters x3

nya

Back to top Go down

Post  exciteddd on Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:42 pm

oooOOOOOO i hope u guys post it today or at least really soon!!!!! ty for working so hard for all of us! ; 0 ;

exciteddd

Back to top Go down

Post  liu on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:44 am

It is truly a relief, that you are not dropping it. However, as I have read in previous threads, holding much on to your words has proven to be a little... heart breaking.

I don't want this to sound too harsh.
It is actually not even my place to point this out, really. This whole thing about translating languages while still giving profits to the author is fantastic. I am very thankful for everything you have done, not to mention that you are not even paid. (Actually the author should have paid you, for giving her so much additional profits, by demolishing the language barrier and let people from tens of countries to join and share.) It is wonderful, really, truly commendable.

Yet if you are forcing yourself to publish a release date while not having the ambition to, well...
Please don't push yourself too much.

liu

Back to top Go down

Post  nikos on Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:59 am

To the last few guys who expected chapters on 7th january:

They never said they will publish the chapters on the 7th of january. Doonge said "Starting 7th January", i think from that date they will start with the typesetting and proofreading and i expect chapter updates next week or 2.

I would like to say big "Thank you" to OddSquad team for translating Cheese in the trap. This is one really good manhwa and im loving it.
Started with it before holidays and ended on chapter 27 (s1) in hours! But at that time i didnt know for your translation, until i found you around New Years Eve, then finished it (c35) in just couple of days.

*Also, to Doonge or BlackHorus, if you guys/girls got contact with Soonkki, ask her if she will accept payment to continue the manhwa with one or 2 more seasons. I want to see more of this gem.

nikos

Back to top Go down

Still waiting for assurance!!

Post  mimineluwy on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:10 am

I've read till season 3 chap 34 too. I hope the rest gets translated as well! Hopefully 35 is done soon.. Don't want to rush them, but I hope it's within January cheers
mimineluwy

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

naver

Post  0gattomiao on Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:09 pm

Hi, thank you a lot for your work, CITT is awesome. I quote the anon above: naver should really pay you. It's ok if normally scan groups don't get paid because their work don't bring profits to the author, but you are working with them. They are getting money from your work the same way mangafox does. So why it's ok if naver does the same?

And, is the author of CITT on hiatus? I don't understand the language, but it's been months since the last chapter. Did something happened?

0gattomiao

Back to top Go down

At last ch. 35!!

Post  alice-_ on Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:14 pm

well, that's true, altough I can understand why you don't get money. Anyways, I nearly had a heart attack when I realised you translated chapter 35. Thank you very much for your efforts. You sure make great work. Laughing
Aah, and sadly, Chapter 82 is the last one. That's whay the author doesn't update anything.

alice-_

Back to top Go down

Last chapter

Post  0gattomiao on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:48 am

O_O what!? the manga ended? really? But how?

0gattomiao

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:34 am

The author is on hiatus, until february, which is why the webtoon is currently stuck at chapter 82 ^^ but it's not the end.

We should not being paid (well, some others teams find ways to get paid, and some others are very keen on the not getting paid stuff).
There's one way to donate money though, but it's solely to buy the mangas that will be scanned (money is sent to our scanners that give proof they bought the mangas).

Everyone has different opinion on whether (s)he would like to be paid for scanlation, but I wouldn't. I don't need it, and I think that if I were to be paid for it, I would stop very quickly, because I currently do it casually (not professionally), and being paid for it would destroy my pleasure of doing it (casually), especially considering it would amount to peanuts compared to other stuff I can do and am paid for. I prefer view it as a hobby to share than a very badly paid job xD
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you

Post  0gattomiao on Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:03 am

Oh, so it's just a hiatus Very Happy Thank you a lot for your answer, if it's fine with you it's fine with me too.

0gattomiao

Back to top Go down

Sorry

Post  alice-_ on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:31 am

Oops, sorry for the wrong info. Someone had told me it was the end but I supose it isn't true scratch

alice-_

Back to top Go down

So glad...

Post  elvensong on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:50 am

When people were talking about CITT ending and I spotted the author not updating I nearly had a heart attack, especially since my korean-less scan of that chapter really didn't LOOK like any kind of ending. At least not one worthy of our CITT. lol. Thanks translation teams. And thanks to the author, though she'll never see this, I still have to say she's got an amazing gift for characters both in writing them and in drawing them uniquely from the other members of her cast. It's just such a great comic, I love it. And I love being able to support her through views on the Navar website. Thanks Oddsquad!

elvensong
Trainee
Trainee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

thank you so much

Post  JolliesJaded on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:01 pm

Thank you so much to all of our translators and staff!!!!
If there was any way to support you guys or support the author of CITT please let us know!
you guys are so awesome for everything you do and I hope that you keep up all the good work!
JolliesJaded

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

View user profile http://jolliesjaded.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Sincerely thank youu

Post  Yassmin on Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:39 am

I wanna sent my deepest and my most sincere thank you for the great team who translate CITT. CITT is... I can't say my love for it so well, just say I love it so much.. Really, you guys are wonderful  cheers . I hope all of you keep healthy. Once again, thank you very much. Embarassed We love you guys I love you

Yassmin

Back to top Go down

Post  elvensong on Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:36 pm

Bless all those who work on CITT and the other 'toons out of love rather than profit. I always want to push push push for more, I am greedy when I find a good series, but as much as I want to, no pressure from me. Because doing it for love means you have to continue loving it to continue doing it. So... pressure free, just @};- roses and thanks for everyone involved. I love you

elvensong
Trainee
Trainee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thomas36654 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:42 am

Thank you for translating this Smile

thomas36654

Back to top Go down

Post  izaya on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:15 am

When will they come back?? ;O It's already Feb 13.

izaya

Back to top Go down

Post  ur big fan oddsquad trans on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:03 pm

thank you so much for translating cheese in trap im a big fan, please keep doin it, it means so much cause i cant read korean, fighting!! Very Happy

ur big fan oddsquad trans

Back to top Go down

A question, not being pushy here

Post  Singingbun on Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:43 am

Hey, I love what you guys do with this series, I won't be pushy on you guys but I am not denying that the wait does kill me. So, I am wondering so that I won't miss out on updates, I was wondering how often do you guys update on the translations? Just wondering. Its just that after reading the raws, the wait does kill me on wondering what's happening on the latest episode of CITT.

Singingbun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top