CITT Chapters being uploaded to other websites

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CITT Chapters being uploaded to other websites

Post  AcerbicOperator on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Recently I've seen Mangafox uploading new chapters of CITT. I don't know if whoever's doing it is taking the translations from here, are translating it themselves, or what. Just a heads up because I know the author was against it. I posted a thread on Mangafox but who knows if they're going to listen?

AcerbicOperator

Back to top Go down

CITT chapters uploaded

Post  CITT Fan on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:47 pm

Hey
So i downloaded the Webtoon App to read the CITT chapters from Naver that are being translated (to English) and i realised that the same chapters they upload on the App are the ones being uploaded onto other sites on the same day. So that's why they are up on other sites I'm unsure whether this is allowed as I know the author only wanted Naver to upload them.

CITT Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: CITT Chapters being uploaded to other websites

Post  Ange on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:47 pm

That's a shame, that naver translate thing is awesome. I recommanded it to all my friends. It's such a good thing that we can support authors this way.

Ange

Back to top Go down

Post  alice-_ on Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Yeah, I also posted in mangahere about it. Mad  It's a shame they keep uploading chapters when you can support the author if you read in Naver. They are fans, so they should be understanding and respect the author's wishes.

alice-_

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:05 pm

I think they are uploading webtoons.com chapters (official translation). I haven't checked but it seems likely.

Thanks for the information by the way ^^
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mangahere

Post  Floof on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:06 pm

Hi! I found out about oddsquad and naver thanks to the person who posted on mangahere about it =) I think not enough people know that there is a site like this and that's why they continue to read from sites that are taking other people's work and ignoring their policies =/ Thanks to oddsquad for everything they do, I love CITT!

Floof

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top