2 errors in chrome plugin, overlays not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 errors in chrome plugin, overlays not working

Post  Cae on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:31 am

Hey, I just started using your overlay method and my god it's heaven on so many levels. Supporting the author and giving me such an easy way to read brings a tear to my eye ;~;

Anyway back on topic;
I'm using Chrome with tampermonkey method and i had finished reading Outsider(3) when I realized Outsider(4) wasn't translated... Checked your site and you're way beyond it so I was confused. Judging by the big red 2 over the tampermonkey plugin on Chrome, i can only guess that there's an error or 2 with the script. if someone could help me out that'd be much appreciated

Cae

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 errors in chrome plugin, overlays not working

Post  Cae on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:40 am

the weird part is that it was all working great up until i changed pages but now none of the chapters/overlays seem to work. i've tried reinstalling the script and tampermonkey multiple times but nothing seems to work

Cae

Back to top Go down

Post  Cae on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:57 am

Just tried the bookmark method aswell, doesn't work. Translate everything except the page apperently. the chapter title and description get translated but not the page.

Cae

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:21 am

You are talking about Kubera

Apparently the team dealing with Kubera deleted all their overlays, for the moment being, due to the fact their work is being uploaded elsewhere.

Sorry for the invonvenience, but that's a very delicate matter.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cae va on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:42 am

No no no, thanks for the reply and i completely understand why they're doing this. It's better for them to do it by choice and look for a solution to stop re-uploading leechers then to have Currygom completely shun translations.

Thanks again for your reply!!!

Cae va

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top