Hello! Having issues with Naver Translate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello! Having issues with Naver Translate

Post  spuddybuddy on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:16 am

Hello, first off all many thanks for scanlating CITT as well as being so accommodating in answering queries in trying to make the plug-in/bookmark work! Very Happy

I've been checking round for the past hour and it seems like Naver Translate isn't working for me (all chapters probably). I'm currently using a Macbook Air and using a Google Chrome (updated)

The last time I used the Bookmark was when s3c38 was out so now that s3c39 is out I tried viewing the chapter, the images weren't being translated so I looked into your Plug-in method this time and as instructed installed the Overtooning Userscript, the same thing happens in that the images aren't being translated, the console shows up this message when I check it.

[overlayLoader.path] pathname:
[overlayLoader.path] pathname: /webtoon
[overlayLoader.path] pathname: /webtoon/(detail|list|weekday|weekdayList)
[overlayLoader.path] pathname: /(webtoon|bestChallenge|challenge)/detail
[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #prev_page (0: #prev_page)
[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #au_pageflip/div.flip-page_container/div/div.img/img (0: #au_pageflip)
[overlayLoader.path] Attaching observer to #comic_move
[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #container/div/div.section_spot/div.comicinfo/div.dsc (4: div.dsc)
[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #container/div/div.section_spot/div.comicinfo/div.dsc/h2/em (4: div.dsc)
[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #prev_page (0: #prev_page)
[overlayLoader.run] End of pathing.
[overlayLoader.query] Ping feed: http://blackhorus.bumblebits.net (1)
[overlayLoader.path] Queries to be made: 2
[overlayLoader.run] End.
[overlayLoader.cors] http://feed.oddsquad.org/comic.naver.com/186811/153.json?110430
[overlayLoader.cors] Response returned with non-OK status
[overlayLoader.cors] undefined
[overlayLoader.cors] http://blackhorus.bumblebits.net/comic.naver.com/186811/153.json?119853
[overlayLoader.cors] Response returned with non-OK status
[overlayLoader.cors] undefined

I'm know nothing really of programming so I don't understand what I can do to try and make the plugin work, the bookmark method also doesn't seem to work.

Thanks again for doing all this work! Very Happy I really appreciate it!

spuddybuddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! Having issues with Naver Translate

Post  spuddybuddy on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:33 am

Upon further inspection it looks like I'm having an IP address issue (blacklisted it says) that's probably caused by my internet service provider I think. =(

I'd just like to ask if I'm correct in assuming that it's my internet service provider that's not enabling me to view the overlays? Very Happy If so, I'll try and connect somewhere else and try again Very Happy

Thanks!

spuddybuddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:53 am

I don't know, what happens when you try to access normally (just click on the links)

[overlayLoader.cors] http://feed.oddsquad.org/comic.naver.com/186811/153.json?110430
[overlayLoader.cors] http://blackhorus.bumblebits.net/comic.naver.com/186811/153.json?119853

?
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  spuddybuddy on Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:54 am

Hello! Very Happy Thanks for replying!

When I click on the links I get an unintelligible wall of text

{ "data" : "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"}

that kind of stuff

Anyways, I checked back on the latest chapter and looks like it's working fine now. I can see the overlays pretty well. Very Happy How strange.

But thank you very much for responding to my query! Very Happy I really appreciate it!

spuddybuddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:11 am

You're welcome ^^
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down