I like this series way too much (;´Д`)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I like this series way too much (;´Д`)

Post  Ixis on Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:16 pm

Sorry, but I just had to complain (?) about how much I like CITT.

I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS SERIES AND I DON'T COMPLETELY GET WHY!! I'm not really big on relationship drama, and yet I'm totally hooked on this!! Even though I know full well they are fictional characters AND NOT REAL PEOPLE IT'S GONNA BE OK IF THINGS DON'T WORK OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE DRAWINGS OK I am way, way too concerned about them and attached to them. And it happened pretty much instantly. I know that this is really common and some people get pulled in way, way too deep, but THE EXTENT THAT I HAVE BEEN PULLED IN STILL BOTHERS ME!! I've re-read it about five times now and it's just as great every time. My heart twinges every time!!! Ahhhhh!!!! When I read, I get into CITT mode and can't concentrate on anything else for a while; I totally feel like a part of its world and it takes me a while to break away from it. OTL

The way things don't work out, and then sometimes do, and things get awkward, and this and that is all very refreshing and I really have no idea how things are going to turn out -- just like real life lolz!!1 I love watching the relationships developing between the characters, and of course, especially the Jung/Sul relationship -- the constant "IS HE GENUINE OR NOT" back and forth was nerve wracking, man. Genius writing. GENIUS WRITING. BECAUSE IT COULD EASILY BE READ EITHER WAY AND BE GREAT EITHER WAY. ARRRRRGHHH!!!1 And now, of course, I find their legitimate relationship just as interesting!! *A*;;; I DON'T WANT IT TO END BUT I WANT IT TO END SO I CAN SEE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. GOD DAMN THIS SERIES ;a; Everyone is so well rounded and real and fsdfaefef

I LOVE SUL. SUL IS THE BEST. She's a lot like me in various ways and I can totally empathize with her... AHHH SUL ( ˘ ³˘)♥

I ALSO LOVE JUNG. THAT POOR MISUNDERSTOOD AWESOME GENIUS. (;´Д`) I JUST WANT JUNG TO BE UNDERSTOOD. SOMEONE PLEASE UNDERSTAND JUNG BEFORE HE BECOMES A SERIAL KILLER. ;a;

GUESS WHO ELSE IS AWESOME? IN HO. FUCK, IN HO IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE BECAUSE HE'S SUCH A GODDAMN SPAZ/JERK. And that angst. Oh god In Ho c'mere to noona (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

BORA IS GREAT TOO. BORA YOU GET A GOLD STAR FOR BEING GOLD

EUN-TAEK THOUGH IS SERIOUSLY PROBABLY MY FAVORITE FAVORITE?? See also the panel where he's eating chicken and singing "LA LA LA". I think he has to be everyone's favorite character after that. Even if they haven't read it, or haven't even been born yet or are long dead.

OK, I've gotten that out of my system for now. Feel free to publicly shame me or share your own tale of being a total creeper weirdo for this series. (✌゚∀゚)☞

Ixis
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I like this series way too much (;´Д`)

Post  noobzilla on Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Hmm the Cheese fangirling is way too high over there. Rather than the romance I like the fact that the male lead has a questionable character instead of being the ideal male who is obviously a hero/ the typical shoujo-josei stock types that looks like a character right out of a otome game.  Also evil jung is very interesting. VERY VERY interesting.
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jung
Class: Very High.
Race: Human

View user profile http://oddsquad.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:20 pm

Fangirling is gud!

There's an awesome collection of emotes here aswell ^^
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ixis on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:49 am

No... it can never be high enough!!! (/ .□.)\ ︵╰(゜Д゜)╯︵ /(.□. \)

Yeah, sorry, that's what I meant when I said their legitimate relationship was interesting. Not really "OMG HUGS KAWAIIS!11;" (though... I do kind of get all girly over the cute aspect too, like a weirdo... and still did even when I kind of thought he was trying to mind break her... OTL) but just how the two interact. Jung is a really great character and due to him having legitimate feelings for Sul it kind of allows for more facets of his personality to be shown and so I find their relationship really interesting; not only ~relationship~ but just relationship in general. Seeing this person who has always acted in a certain manner and always had things under control put into this sort of situation... though certainly he hasn't done a 180, we still get to see a lot of things that we wouldn't if he weren't interacting with Sul (aka, with a person he actually cares about rather than people he just tolerates).

I love evil Jung. Though I'm not sure what the general fan consensus is on him, I actually kind of side with him on a lot of things;;; Or more like, I guess I don't think that how he acts is necessarily "wrong". It's definitely twisted and childish, but on the other hand, it's completely awesome (lol sorry, but people who can perfectly set up situations like that are neat), and, in a way, he's delivering justice. Though instead of an eye for an eye it's more like a head for an eye... But you could also see that as a warning or a safeguard against further dickery against him. It might seem harsh, but with the type of life he's lived it would make sense, especially since he hates dealing with troublesome things and just tries to make it go away in the fastest way possible. Honestly, even in the case of the panty thief I don't think his actions were really uncalled for. That guy was scum, and considering the fact that he planned on killing (?) Sul, and did hurt and insult her directly in front of him, honestly, most of that was probably rage rather than something he made a conscious decision to do. Not saying that everyone should go beating the hell out of everyone, but I thought it was actually a pretty normal response given the situation.

Even with In Ho -- and, though I don't know the full story yet (not sure if it's been revealed or not in the raws), I can understand his hatred of him (BASED ON MY OWN NOTIONS THAT COULD BE WRONG!!). If Jung actually thought of him as a friend, to be accused like that would definitely hurt, especially to Jung who is very childish and lonely. And then for his father to also not side with him, and then for that friend to continually blame him, meanwhile that friend and his sister were still leeching off his father... I'd hate the bastard too. (THOUGH I STILL LOVE IN HO CMERE BB ლ(´ڡ`ლ))
Though, on the other hand, it could be that he did do it and was pissed that he was found out since he's never found out, and is taking out his aggression on him... lol

No matter what, I do want Jung to stay the same, though -- when I said I wanted him to be understood I meant only that, not Sul giving him a true love kiss and all of Jung's twisted thoughts will go away and he'll become a perfect otome game hero. lol I want him to go on being the crazy bastard he is, but just with someone who understands him so he doesn't go crazy from loneliness ( ;∀;) I guess I just think he deserves it? Or needs it? To not be understood your entire life by anyone and to recognize that at such a young age is extremely lonely and sad. Ah, Jung. I want to give him hugs. That poor kid ;w;
Though, I do think if someone understands him, they'd also be able to knock down the crazy a few notches since they'd recognize what he's doing and why he's doing it. But I don't think it would greatly alter his base personality... just his need to get revenge on/control everyone. (Meaning he'd probably still want to do it but might not act on it... ...maybe.)

I do think it'll happen at some point, though, since the purpose of the story is relationships, and understanding/misunderstanding people is a huge part of that. (Or maybe the CORE OF IT!?!? Σ(゜ロ゜Wink )

Yes, I have quite an extensive collection of emotes (ノゝ∀・)~

Ixis
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rebwaters on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:32 am

Ixis is right... Poor Jung needs someone beside him, who is with him, who hears him... Someone he can trust and be himself. It's more than obvious that the poor thing feels lonely and slightly betrayed, but I can't blame In Ho for what he thinks and does.

Can't be sure if Jung is mentally ill but at least we can see that he can't empathise with anyone almost being a sociopath, but hopefully Sul will change that. True evil calculating and cold Jung is awesome, that in the end will condemn Jung to a life in solace and despair and anger, we are social beings after all and he needs to change and be a better... er friend, son, boyfriend... all these manipulative schemes can end well

I hope to see Jung change for the good, and see Sul change as well and learn from Jung.... And dunno what to do with them... Hmmm... Anyway CITT is awesome

Green

rebwaters
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Nan Gong Zui
Class:
Race:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ixis on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:00 am

Sorry, I have abandoned my cute thread. I did get an e-mail notification of a reply, but since I agreed with everything it said and had nothing to add I was like "... :'D" But since I have something more to post about, now: thanks for your reply, rebwaters :'DD

So, it seems that day finally arrived and I had a dream about CITT. Except it wasn't really about it, but Jung was in it. And I think I was supposed to be in a Sul sort of role? I don't know how I knew I wasn't Sul, but I somehow did. It seemed like it was in an alternate universe, I guess... I don't know, man, dreams, man! ¯\(º_o)/¯ Anyway, I have to say, out of all the people I've met and dreamed about, Jung was really, really interesting and different. He just had this sort of aura/presence about him that was really... hmm, it's hard to explain. Kind of overwhelming and dark, like his personality just sort of seeped out and colored the room. But at the same time, very intriguing and charming. I suppose that's a lot like the actual Jung, but even though I understand what his personality "is", experiencing it was completely different and something I couldn't have even imagined?? Which is strange, since, essentially, it was my brain imagining it... but, still, it was really strange since I've never experienced anything like that!! It felt completely alien.

Needless to say, I was totes in love with him (hahaha) and I think we were in some sort of relationship, or a sort of pre-relationship similar to Jung and Sul's before they started dating. But there was more overt flirting?? At least on my side?? HAHAHAH //shot
But at the same time, I thought, "this guy is scary as hell :'D but it's kinda cool :'DDD"

Also he was really hot :'D Rather than being in CITT style, he was a real live 3D man (!), and, as far as I know, possessed an original face that SOMEHOW LOOKED LIKE JUNG WOULD?!!!! 1!!11 Σ(゜ロ゜Wink

...Other than that, I don't really remember the contents of the dream;;; It was a while ago, and a while after I woke up I was like "?! Holy shit! Jung dream!" but didn't write down the details so I've forgotten them;;; Basically, though, we were just talking and went to eat somewhere, or to a movie, I think...?? Pretty mundane, though it still had the typical weird dream logic and progression. Even if I remembered it I'm pretty sure it'd be too confusing to explain.

Ixis
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:54 pm

I don't really dream about CITT, but sometimes I think about it before sleeping.

I kinda like the couple Sul and Jung, so usually I'm just imagining weird fantasm were Jung could overcome Sul's uneasyness.  It's not always "moral" (xD) but I enjoy it very much ^^

Some examples would be:
- Sul breaks up with Jung, which becomes obsessed with Sul, while Sul regrets a bit. She gets drunk at her graduation post-ceremony reunion at a bar, because her family doesn't care enough about her success, and she realizes she'll have to help her mother's shop for a while due to the money problems. Jung appears because he wanted to congratulate Sul, and finds her wasted. Nobody knew that they broke up, so he sits next her, and after awhile decide to carry her to his car, and to his appartement (where she wakes up next morning).
- Jung uses Sul's father, and promises to invest in his stupid projects. Sul can't take any decision to reject Jung, and the father expects the couple to work. This gives plenty of opportunities to Jung to... go further Evil or Very Mad
- Sul breaks up with Jung. Jung drinks out of sadness, and comes drunk to the family restaurant (unaware their daugther broke up). So Sul deal with Jung, and bring him to a guest room. At this point, she's reminded that after all, he's quite handsome (despite his flaws). Next morning Jung awakes by Sul's side, to his surprise.
etc...
- Jung reveal all the bad he did in the past, but grab Sul and says he loves her anyway. He's so convincing Sul lose her moral compass :p ...
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ixis on Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:18 am

Yeah... my dreams are kind of random. They say that if you think about something a lot, or even just once during the day, you'll dream about it. Not me! There are plenty of things I've become obsessed with and never dreamt of, while other things I know, for sure, came out of fucking nowhere (like dreaming about random old classmates). And they don't really portray things in a specific way, and even I myself sometimes have a different personality or am a different person or switch between people... well, in general they're weird and don't make sense. :'D

I like the couple as well;;; I think they're really interesting. I could see most of those scenarios playing out, hahaha. Though since Sul got that giddy over a kiss... I think it might be several years before she can reach that stage;;;;; hahahah
Jung could make anyone lose their moral compass. ( *´艸`)

Reading your scenarios and thinking about my dream, it must be said that Sul is pretty amazing to be able to keep her head around him. Most people flip out at the mere idea of him, and he's only being polite to them. I'm pretty sure if he was pursuing most any other person seriously, they'd probably be (*゜Д゜*) 24/7. (Though I know it's also due to Sul realizing the type of person he is, on the other hand, it's BECAUSE it's Sul that she realized the type of person he is...)

Ixis
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ixis on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:45 pm

I had another one. I HAD ANOTHER DREAM. But I was strangely in control of it?! So I was like, "Let's see what would happen if Sul were to die" (?!?!?!) so Sul died, and Jung was, in short, all aigoooooooooo and real messed up (walking around like a zombie and breaking down a lot;;Wink and someone said maybe he should get away, so he decided to go study in America, which meant, for some reason, traveling (by foot) through England, which became old timey England, in which some kids stole some cheese from a local market, and Jung was confused as to why they would do this, and then he found out there were a bunch of orphans who needed to steal to live!! He was so shocked by this he went to the local orphanage in tears (HAHAHA) and wrote out a check for 500,000 dollars and was like "WILL THIS FEED THEM????"

I was also in control of Jung/was Jung from the point he decided to go to England.

It was... weird.

THIS THREAD IS NOW IXIS' STUPID CITT DREAMS THREAD.

Ixis
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:18 pm

Hmmm
If Sul was to die, Jung would force himself into Bora and EunTaek, forcing them to reenact "the good old days" all the time. And singing in choir how Jung's unlucky.
Then the fortune teller from season 1 prologue will come, and her sense will tingle, and she'll say "OMG you emit unlucky boy waves". Jung would kill her, and a genie would pop out of her body, and grant him three wishes. First whish Jung ressucitates Sul. Second and third whishes he asks for two more Suls (you never know).
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sul Dying

Post  aurora0914 on Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:43 pm

I hope this posts correctly. Sorry if it doesn't, it's my first time using this.

To be honest, if Sul dies, I think Jung would probably kill all the people connected to her death. Make them suffer in ways unimaginable, then kill them slowly... Torture them... Have that mad look in his eye as he does it.

In my opinion, Jung is crazy. But that's why I love him. Yoo Jung manages to manipulate people so very easily, and get what he wants so very easily. Sul caught his attention because she figured him out - and laughed at him, pushing him away. He hated her for that. So childishly, he made it his aim to get back at her - and it slowly but surely developed into an obsession, especially after finding out how similar they are. So now, he wants her to himself because he thinks she is like himself and wants to monopolise her: no one can touch her. And if they do touch her, he not only gets jealous at them, he gets mad at Sul, too -_-.

To be honest, I think Sul knows about half of his personality. Half and half. She's running away from his sociopathic traits - and one day, it'll bite her. I'm not sure what happens later, but I glanced though the raws, and it was almost like he took off the watch Sul had given him - does that mean something? Maybe it means he doesn't trust her anymore? It has something to do with Baek In Ho, at any rate.

So as I was saying, after he kills all the people that were related in some way to her death, I think he'd totally lose it and either a) kill himself or b) just to take out his anger at the world randomly go around killing people, angry that they're living and Sul isn't.

If I were to write a fan fiction about this, I'd write one where Sul is running and running and running, and slowly falling in love with In Ho, but Jun is chasing and chasing and chasing and slowly torturing her in his own way Very Happy She'd grow to develop some kind of dependency on him until she breaks out of it and kills him...

Well... I feel so dark writing this. Most of your guys' posts are so... Light...

aurora0914

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ixis on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:34 pm

Ahaha. Well, I don't think your post is too dark :'D Especially when it comes to Jung... honestly, a lot of times, I don't know how to read him. I think he's got... issues, but I can't tell just how far he would go in a lot of cases. I mean, he's smart enough that he could literally be getting away with murder and maybe even mass killings. But, he isn't doing that (as far as we know :'D) so, I think that, basically, he just has a REALLY STRONG sense of justice... if he's wronged, he will pay it back in full (or more). I can't remember if I discussed it here or on another thread, but it's something like, he gets back at the person so much so that they'll never bother him again. Which I think he does because a) he HATES dealing with bothersome stuff, and it's a sort of preventative measure against any further trouble b) HOW DARE THEY? c) both

If it helps, he's fine with Eun-Taek and Bo-Ra being around Sul... I think In Ho really just bothers him because it's In Ho. ^^; I think his relationship with Sul is a bit more than just wanting her all to himself... not that it ISN'T that, but, in general, it seems like he really has the mindset of a child. This also seems to be the first time he's legitimately liked? loved? another person besides maybe his parents, so even though he's smart and knows how to handle relationships, this is essentially his first "real" human relationship with another person in which he's honest (or as honest as possible, for him) so it's akin to a kid with a crush on someone... only they're adults and dating. HAHA In general though, everyone's "first" relationship is kind of bumpy, and there's a lot of learning involved... pair that together with Jung's unique psyche and Sul who is ALSO a newbie at it... um... things.
Agreed, Sul definitely knows about his dark side, and I think she's trying to ignore it as much as possible, whether because she doesn't want to deal with it, or thinks maybe she was just reading WAY too much into it. No idea about the current events either, though... I don't look through the raws 'cause they feel like spoilers (;´Д`)

I think, in my dream, at least, Sul died of a disease or something like that -- I don't think she was murdered or got into an accident, but, I could actually see Jung taking out VENGEANCE if that were the case.

Agreed, though; Jung is crazy, and I also love him for this reason. Though on the other hand I can totally understand the way his mind works and I don't ALWAYS totally disagree with him... so, that might be why my post seems kind of light... I empathize with him too much (´・◡・`Wink

Ixis
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top