OSS Naver Translater doesn't work for me.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OSS Naver Translater doesn't work for me.

Post  SSolitude on Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:17 am

The OSS Naver Translater bookmark method doesn't work for me.
I opened the chapter of Cheese in the Trap I wanted to read on naver.com and clicked on the ''Naver Translate'' bookmark but the translation didnt show up.

SSolitude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OSS Naver Translater doesn't work for me.

Post  Doonge on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:24 am

Did anything show up?
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

have the same problem

Post  riesasaki on Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:37 pm

First of all, I really thank you guys for your hard work translating our beloved series CITT and all. I really appreciated, well, telling you this wont make it enough as thank, I guess. But, please help me, I also can't use my bookmark anymore. Am using firefox and can't translate it, but, it never happen before. I tried every chapters and there's none to got translated. Well, it happened since a few weeks ago, I thought my connection is the problem, but no. My connection is works really well. The translation only translate the synopsis but not the story. Please, help! I'm dying to know the stories progress ><

riesasaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:15 am

Ok so, since the bookmark translates the synopsis, something is working.

Can you click on the british flag that should appear on top of the webpage (top-left), and copy paste what's written here. Thanks.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  riesasakii on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:24 pm

this is what's written. thank you, btw :*

riesasakii

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:41 am

Ok I don't know why but the data seems mismatched (you are on a Cheese chapter and the plugin believes BlackHorus Scanlation is on this webtoon, while it's Oddsquad).

You need to clear the cache:

while browsing Naver, open the javascript console (CTRL + SHIFT + K in firefox, CTRL + SHIFT + J in Chrome), then write
localStorage.removeItem('overloaderData')
. Then it should be resolved (data will reset).
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  riesasakii on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:50 am

thank you!! thank you so much!! It works and I can read again. Thank you so much. muah! Smile)

riesasakii

Back to top Go down

Post  truepurple on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:55 am

Finally figured out that "javascript:" wasn't copying over and got other pages to work but.

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=131385&no=204&weekday=

This page won't work, at all.

I followed the instructions here.

code wrote:[overlayLoader.path] pathname:
[overlayLoader.path] pathname: /webtoon
[overlayLoader.path] pathname: /webtoon/(detail|list|weekday|weekdayList)
[overlayLoader.path] pathname: /(webtoon|bestChallenge|challenge)/detail
[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #prev_page (0: #prev_page)
[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #au_pageflip/div.flip-page_container/div/div.img/img (0: #au_pageflip)
[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #comicRemocon/div.remote_cont/div.pg_area2/a.down (3: a.down)
[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #comicRemocon/div.remote_cont/div.pg_area2/a.lst (3: a.lst)
[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #comicRemocon/div.remote_cont/div.pg_area2/a.up (3: a.up)
[overlayLoader.path] Attaching observer to #comic_move
[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #container/div/div.section_spot/div.comicinfo/div.dsc (4: div.dsc)
[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #container/div/div.section_spot/div.comicinfo/div.dsc/h2/em (4: div.dsc)
[overlayLoader.run] End of pathing.
[overlayLoader.path] Queries to be made: 1
[overlayLoader.run] End.
[overlayLoader.cors] http://bumblebits.net/oddsquad/feed/comic.naver.com/131385/204.json?14

Gives me this. I put in localstorage.removeitem('overloaderdata') which had to be manually put in since copy paste doesn't work there, but it didn't work.

truepurple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Bot on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:55 am

The member 'truepurple' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'100 sides' : 77

Dice Bot
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:12 pm

Hello truepurple,

you are talking about kubera here.

I believe this chapter (97) wasn't translated (yet). It's normal if it doesn't work. Tell me if 98 doesn't work for you though, that would mean there might be a problem.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  truepurple on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:17 pm

Why would you leave such a gap? No point in translating or reading 98 on without 97

truepurple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:32 pm

We don't know why leave this gap. You'll have to ask those who work on Kubera. We don't deal with Kubera ^^ sorry.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  truepurple on Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:48 pm

Isn't this the scanlator group that made the translation this script overlays?  If not, how do I contact them?

And would you please confirm whether or not that chapter has a translation? Because you said "I believe"

truepurple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:11 am

We made the script, and we translate some webtoons, but not Kubera.

The team that works on Kubera is Babo Kim Scans
http://kubera-tn.weebly.com/blog

97 hasn't been translated.
- I don't see it validated from our side
- I see it doesn't work while other chapters work
- I see comments on Babo Kim Scans asking about 97
- I see no news about the release of 97 on their website.

Best whishes.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

doesn't work for me

Post  currysoda on Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:01 am

I can't get the translations to show up at all for me. It looked so cool- and so easy in the video. I've tried all 3 methods, the bookmark, the plugin, and even the "make your own extension for Firefox". Nothing works.  

First I get a little javascript warning telling me the operation is insecure. I have to click "OK". I don't know if that means "OK, continue anyway", or "OK that it won't be done". ..there's no choice, there's just an "OK"

There are a bunch of errors in the overtooning console (when I click the flag), And a lot more errors when I look in the developer console(when I click "inspect element"). I tried to copy/paste to show what was in both places, but it keeps saying guests can't post links. There weren't any extra links, just the stuff that was in the consoles, but still can't post it

Yesterday I tried entering that clear-your-cache phrase into that place in the developer console. One of the threads suggested it. It just made the Java security error message come up in the console info.

Can you help me?

currysoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:07 am

Yes.

First, please register here (just make a fake username and a stupid password), so you will be able to post links and images (you won't be a "guest", but a registered user).
Second, you say nothing works, but if you see the british flag and the overtooning console, it means something works.

So, here's what I need so I can help you:

- a screenshot of the security warning (insecure stuff). This never happened so I'm under the impression something's very very wrong.
- copy and paste the errors that you see in the overtooning console. It's just text, and yeah there's some links, so just register if you think you cannot post link.
- post a screenshot of the java security error that you have when simply write the localStorage.removeItem command. That shouldn't even be a security error of any sort, so I'm curious about that one aswell.

Thanks.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  currysoda on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:21 am

Ok, I signed up.

Here's what I get in the overtooning console:
Spoiler:
[overlayLoader.path] pathname:

[overlayLoader.path] pathname: /webtoon

[overlayLoader.path] pathname: /webtoon/(detail|list|weekday|weekdayList)

[overlayLoader.path] pathname: /(webtoon|bestChallenge|challenge)/detail

[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #au_pageflip/div.flip-page_container/div/div.img/img (0: #au_pageflip)

[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #comicRemocon/div.remote_cont/div.pg_area2/a.down (3: a.down)

[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #comicRemocon/div.remote_cont/div.pg_area2/a.lst (3: a.lst)

[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #comicRemocon/div.remote_cont/div.pg_area2/a.up (3: a.up)

[overlayLoader.path] Attaching observer to #comic_move

[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #container/div/div.section_spot/div.comicinfo/div.dsc (4: div.dsc)

[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #container/div/div.section_spot/div.comicinfo/div.dsc/h2/em (4: div.dsc)

[overlayLoader.fetch] node not found #content/div.section_spot/div.tit_area/div.view/div.btn_area/span.next/a (5: span.next)

[overlayLoader.run] End of pathing.

Here's what I get in the developer console. At the bottom is the security error that's added after I enter localStorage.removeItem. I entered it twice, that's why the error is there twice
Spoiler:
Unknown property 'zoom'.  Declaration dropped. comment_20140929164535.css:1
Expected declaration but found '*'.  Skipped to next declaration. comment_20140929164535.css:1
Error in parsing value for 'cursor'.  Declaration dropped. comment_20140929164535.css:1
Expected 'none' or URL but found 'alpha('.  Error in parsing value for 'filter'.  Declaration dropped. comment_20140929164535.css:1
Unknown property 'zoom'.  Declaration dropped. likeit_20140929164535.css:1
Expected declaration but found '*'.  Skipped to next declaration. detail.nhn:15
Expected declaration but found '*'.  Skipped to next declaration. detail.nhn:34
Expected end of value but found '�'.  Error in parsing value for 'height'.  Declaration dropped. detail.nhn:39
Expected end of value but found '�'.  Error in parsing value for 'padding-top'.  Declaration dropped. detail.nhn:39
Expected declaration but found '*'.  Skipped to next declaration. detail.nhn:40
Unknown property 'zoom'.  Declaration dropped. detail.nhn:75
Unknown property 'zoom'.  Declaration dropped. detail.nhn:76
Unknown property 'zoom'.  Declaration dropped. detail.nhn:80
Expected declaration but found '*'.  Skipped to next declaration. detail.nhn:109
An unbalanced tree was written using document.write() causing data from the network to be reparsed. For more information https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Optimizing_Your_Pages_for_Speculative_Parsing detail.nhn:171
An unbalanced tree was written using document.write() causing data from the network to be reparsed. For more information https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Optimizing_Your_Pages_for_Speculative_Parsing detail.nhn:192
Error in parsing value for 'width'.  Declaration dropped. detail.nhn
Unknown property 'box-sizing'.  Declaration dropped. detail.nhn:1
Unknown property 'zoom'.  Declaration dropped. likeit.css:11
Expected declaration but found '*'.  Skipped to next declaration. spi_standard_20140331.css:19
Unknown property 'zoom'.  Declaration dropped. spi_standard_20140331.css:19
Expected declaration but found '*'.  Skipped to next declaration. spi_standard_20140331.css:25
Expected declaration but found '*'.  Skipped to next declaration. spi_standard_20140331.css:47
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element '-webkit-input-placeholder'.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. spi_standard_20140331.css:139
Error in parsing value for 'word-break'.  Declaration dropped. spi_standard_20140331.css:147
Use of getUserData() or setUserData() is deprecated.  Use WeakMap or element.dataset instead. requestNotifier.js:63
Expected ':' but found '/'.  Declaration dropped. ncomment.nhn
Error in parsing value for 'height'.  Declaration dropped. comment_20140929164535.css:1
Error in parsing value for 'padding-top'.  Declaration dropped. comment_20140929164535.css:1
Expected declaration but found '*'.  Skipped to next declaration. comment_20140929164535.css:1
Error in parsing value for 'cursor'.  Declaration dropped. comment_20140929164535.css:1
Expected 'none' or URL but found 'alpha('.  Error in parsing value for 'filter'.  Declaration dropped. comment_20140929164535.css:1
Unknown property 'zoom'.  Declaration dropped. comment_20140929164535.css:1
Unknown property 'line-break'.  Declaration dropped. ncomment.nhn
localStorage.removeItem
[Exception... "The operation is insecure."  code: "18" nsresult: "0x80530012 (SecurityError)"  location: "<unknown>"]
localStorage.removeItem
[Exception... "The operation is insecure."  code: "18" nsresult: "0x80530012 (SecurityError)"  location: "<unknown>"]

And here's a pic of the page with the java error message
Spoiler:

currysoda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:53 am

What is your firefox version?

Also, did you install any addon/plugin or activate any option that severely limits cookies?
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  currysoda on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:59 am

It's 28.0. I don't have the latest because when I tried it it did some weird stuff I didn't like.

I have it set so I have to approve all the cookies I'm offered. Are there certain ones I need to have to make it work? I can go in and unblock any ones I need if you tell me what ones they are

currysoda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Ok, yes, try to allow comic.naver.com (and/or naver.com)
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  currysoda on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:47 pm

I went into the cookies, looked for anything with naver in it, and removed them from the blocked list. Added comic.naver.com and naver.com to the allowed list. I don't have translations for the comic itself, but at the top where it says Kubera.... Currygom, and has a short description, THAT part is now translated.

Maybe there are cookies I need that have a code instead of anything "naver". Tons of them I can't tell where they're from. I guess I'll try removing all the cookies from the blocked list and see if I get anything.

currysoda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:53 pm

No, if Kubera blob is translated, link me again what's written in the overtooning console (british flag).
There should be a mention of request to be made.

Also, if possible, write

localStorage.getItem('overloaderData')

in the javascript console, and tell me what's written ^^

Thanks.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  currysoda on Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:52 pm

I didn't see your last message sooner. I was busy removing sites from the blocked cookie list.  There were hundreds and it took forever. (I didn't allow the cookies, I just made it so they'll ask me again next time) Removed everything that I couldn't tell what it was, and guess what?

It Worked!!! Yaaaaay!!! Very Happy

I don't get that java error or anything. The translations are there just like in the video! Perfect! I love it!

It would be nice if places gave the good cookies names so we could tell they're good cookies - ones we want to have. When they give it a code I figure it's another adserver type cookie and block it

Thanks for your help

currysoda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm

No problem, but you can block back most cookies in my opinion ^^
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  currysoda on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:48 pm

Yeah, I'll block the other cookies when they ask. They ask permission every time. If I'm on a site that's not naver, here, or babo kim, I'll know it's ok to block the cookies.

currysoda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top