Hello there~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello there~

Post  Vreiya on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:39 am

Well, hi there OSS! I'm a fan of you guys since... dunno, the early days of 1/2 prince? XD
I recently started reading dragon next door and got hooked, so I thought might as well join the forum~
I'm particularly interested by the cleans contribution section, but I'll improve my skill first then offering you guys my help as not to embarrass myself Razz 
So, thanks and keep up the good work OSS! Very Happy

Vreiya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there~

Post  Doonge on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:08 am

Hello Vreiya ^^

Welcome, and thank you for the compliments eh eh (although personally I'm not involved in Half Prince at all, and I'm a fairly recent member ^^).
All the chapters of Dragon Next Door are cleaned, our cleaner just did everything in one sitting ^^' (was he on drug? mystery, mystery).

We are considering opening the contributions a little more (allowing typesetting), but there are some littles adjustements we need to make first ^^
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vreiya on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:34 am

Doonge wrote:Hello Vreiya ^^

Welcome, and thank you for the compliments eh eh (although personally I'm not involved in Half Prince at all, and I'm a fairly recent member ^^).
All the chapters of Dragon Next Door are cleaned, our cleaner just did everything in one sitting ^^' (was he on drug? mystery, mystery).

We are considering opening the contributions a little more (allowing typesetting), but there are some littles adjustements we need to make first ^^
Glad to hear that~ (psst dragons involved here, who knows what they did) Shocked 
well, I tried typesetting once, turns out I couldn't connect my heart to the whole thing XD
but i'm sure there are a lot of typesetter willing to help if you guys open the slot 'w')b

Vreiya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum