Cheese ITT latest Chapter Discussion

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cheese ITT latest Chapter Discussion

Post  ss-ku on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:39 am

All right, gotcha! Thanks so much, that was really helpful.

I'm currently testing out cleaning S2C8 from image 5 onwards. It's actually pretty fun, haha. May I PM you with the files when I'm done?
ss-ku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:02 am

Yes ^^

Don't hesitate to ask if you have problems.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks!

Post  BlackHorus on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:14 am

Whoa nice~ thanks for your interest in cleaning and typesetting, suhan and ss-ku!

BlackHorus
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: BlackHorus
Class: Luminous XD
Race: Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  suhan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:41 am

Very interested indeed - my previews of past work can be found at sparklingmanga.blogspot.com
Just leave a pm if you want my help Very Happy

suhan
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Can I help?

Post  dieend on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Hello!

I really wanted to read the next chapter of CITT. I tried to learn Korean, but after one hour I give up (lol). I think it's better to help in the scanlation. I have never join any scanlation group, but I know quite a bit about photoshop. And CITT have quite simple image and doesn't really need redraw.

I tried to do cleaning of this image from CITT S2C11 page 15. I choose this image because there is some "redrawing" needed. So in case there is a redrawing, you know what level am I.

Spoiler:

Here is the cleaned image,

Spoiler:

and here is the overlay layer to make it "clean",

Spoiler:

It took about 20 minutes, so I guess it is acceptable? I have no experience about this :/

Is it acceptable? If it is, please assign to me the work so the scanlation can be faster. I need more CITT lol
But if you have enough cleaner already (is it possible?), and in need of translator... well... I give up.
In case you need typesetter, well... I know how to input text and formatting it in photoshop. But I have no aesthetic in art. Well. Yeah.

So if my help will make the CITT scanlation faster, I will gladly help.

Thanks!

Last edited by dieend on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : add [img] tag, add [spoiler] tag, update link)

dieend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Well, it seems nice, though the image is not really a good example to show your redrawings skills ^^

I don't get why you are redrawing whole bubbles (I can see that in the clean layer)?
Why don't you just clean what need to be cleaned, instead of all the surface?

This question might help you understand: why do you feel necessary to include the border of the bubbles in the clean overlay?

And why are the hearts different??
It doesn't need to be cleaned, nor changed?

I'm interested in your work, could you try, from the same chapter, end of page 25 and beginning of page 26 (the blue background part).
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dieend on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Doonge wrote:Well, it seems nice, though the image is not really a good example to show your redrawings skills ^^
Haha sorry, just opened random chapter and looked that have kind of redraw.

Doonge wrote:
I don't get why you are redrawing whole bubbles (I can see that in the clean layer)?
Why don't you just clean what need to be cleaned, instead of all the surface?
Uhm.. No reason actually, it because I use magic wand and then used Shift+F5 to fill it. Kind of my habit Razz. I'll try to clean what need to be cleaned.

Doonge wrote:
And why are the hearts different??
It doesn't need to be cleaned, nor changed?
Uhm, maybe because it's accidentally selected when I used magic wand. Will be careful on the next try.
Doonge wrote:
I'm interested in your work, could you try, from the same chapter, end of page 25 and beginning of page 26 (the blue background part).
Ok, will do. I will edit this post when it's completed.

Page 25:
Spoiler:

Page 26:
Spoiler:
Thanks!

Last edited by dieend on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update page 25)

dieend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Done cleaning page 25 & 26.

Post  dieend on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:50 pm

I've cleaned the page 25 & 26 from the same chapter. Drawing Bora's hair quite hard lol. :s

Last edited by dieend on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated page 25)

dieend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:36 am

And could you give also just the clean layer? That way I see what you do (though I can guess parts).

For the moment, I suppose you are deleting big chunks, are redrawing somewhat by hand after. You could have better results by deleting/erasing less in the first place, and erasing some parts more "chirurgically". That way you could keep original lines, and will just have to fill the gap between two lines instead of redrawing the entire line.

Anyway, seems okay for a newcomer, could you submit a cleaner application form (from the main site)? There are some information in there that are somewhat legally mandatory for us to ask (we can't force into labor young children ^^).
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dieend on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:01 am

Here is the clean layer.
Page 25:
Spoiler:
Page 26:
Spoiler:

Ok, I've submitted the form. Don't worry, I'm legal Razz lol
Do I need to do test? (It's described in the main site, but I can't find what or where the test is...)

Last edited by dieend on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to insert the image link)

dieend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHorus on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Hmm... anyone want to talk about CITT? no? no?

Anyway, s2c8 I <3 it!!! It has Jung, Sul, and even Bak In Ho! >w< all the character I love and none I hate~
Oh and the way Jung said "Mine [my impression] did" is just.... It sounds romantic and so mysterious~
To me who loves mystery/ambiguity and romance, this phrase is just a killer. Not sure why but Jung looked so cool to me when he said it.

Reading it twice or three times doesn't make it old or boring! I can read this forever~

BlackHorus
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: BlackHorus
Class: Luminous XD
Race: Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Me I like Sul's face when learning that assistant Huh lied to her about the urgent work.

She's like the Hera goddess.

"Dude I'm the daugther of the titans Chronos and Rhea, you don't POKERFACE ME!!".

"Hermès, what's the program for today?" > "Well excell stuff and shit m'goddess" > "FOOL! By the power of mascara, BE GONE!!"
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eccentric_elephants on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Holy crows these last few chapters have been awesome! The whole thing with Jung and his first impression changing, that's so sweet. Although, I don't know if I would trust him just yet. Especially with the whole back story we got in his point of view, kind of enlightened us as to what he thought. The big question is if he still thinks of her that way and is lying about the change of impression, or if he really did change. Oh so many questions!
I also love the whole assistant incident. He really was kind of mean to poor Sul, but she has some of the best reactions. She knows how to be strong. Also, the part with Bak In Ho wearing a bow tie. Ah, bow ties are so cool. (anyone, reference?) Ah, I love this webtoon so much. It's so beautifully done.
eccentric_elephants
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Part 2 Ch. 5

Post  MomoiroGirl on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:02 pm

I totally don't get what they mean by "understanding of scientific intercourse". I mean, like, at first I thought of sex, but his Yung's reaction when talking about it seems way too calm to be talking about sex, but Sul's match it very well .__. Also I don't get the blurred "19", I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT AT ALL D8 Someone please confirm if it really is just a class that is about the scientific aspect of sex or something -_-''

At any rate, I am SOOO glad I found your site, I was devastated when I couldn't find any more chapter on the web, and then I found your site like, half a year later, and I could KISS you, that's how happy I am XDDD Keep up the good work! 8D

MomoiroGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:20 am

If I recall correctly, translator said that in korean it was "understanding scientific aptitude" which sounds nearly the same as "understanding scientific sex". So whatever the classe Jung is attending, he's probably fully aware of the misunderstanding which might ensue when saying the class name (his father had a hard time getting it also). He just has a poker face (that's what I get).

It was translated as "understanding scientific intercourse", which can mean either scientific communications, or scientific sex. Of course the translation is not ideal, because I think intercourse is nearly solely used in the sexual sense, but well...

The 19 thing, I'm supposing it's the official age of consent in Korea.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#South_Korea
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:30 am

Anyone else notice how Jung is thriving off of Bora's misfortune?

He's getting to act the "reliable boyfriend" and make Sul forget he was being an overly controlling boyfriend.  Speaking of which, Jung likes toys because toys move just the way he wants them to move, if only he could have the same with Sul, eh? I just hope the "getting bored with" toys part doesn't apply to her.

"Yes she's my girlfriend- MY girlfriend" --> Yes She's my toy - MY toy! (not Bak in Ho's mwahahahahaha) sorry psycho Jung Moment
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jung
Class: Very High.
Race: Human

View user profile http://oddsquad.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:49 pm

"Huh a girl that isn't attracted to me and isn't bugging me? That's inadmissible, let's become her boyfriend, make her accustomed to me, make her slowly more and more dependant of me, and finally break up. YEAH".
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  panda-monium on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:28 am

After reading noobzilla and Doonge's message, I reread the chapter.

I'm seeing everything in a completely different light now.

And I love the chapter where Sul lets off some steam. Seeing Jung's shocked face was priceless. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next~

panda-monium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  panda-monium on Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:17 am

When Bek In Ho said, "Yoo Jung seemed serious this time...could it be he doesn't really like her?" (in the newest chapter, 39) it really confused me.   o_o

So the nicer Jung is to you, the more he hates you?---just following the mentality of, 'keep your friends close, your enemies closer'.

panda-monium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:36 am

aaaaargh I can't read the new released chapters here x((( I'm dying...
I'm just reading the deviations someone made (WHO? WHO XD).
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:31 pm

Aaah did you see jung disappearing from the crowd just when In Ho said "hides himself"!?

Deviations?
c39 - wryn and me combined
c40 - wryn's idea ~ My alterations

Poor Doonge.

Last edited by noobzilla on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:55 am

Okay Very Happy

No did not read the chapters yet, but soon, soon...

Got my hands on the last summary, and I'm hungry, I'm hungry...
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  suhan on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:15 am

I decided to test my cleaning webtoon skills with CITT
So here's a page of
S3C0:

And what the actual cleaned look like:

and the whole chapter link (if not a link, copy and paste to browser)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55923159/sparkling/CITT%20season%203.zip

Now people fans can have a go subbing them in Very Happy
I think it's all the past which we've seen before, so it's like a review chapter.

suhan
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:29 am

There's a little bit of dark spot on Sang Chul's right cheek
And dust over someone's foot in the last frame.
I can see dust over some of the other bubbles, but it maybe because you saved in low format and the dropbox link is inaccessible.

when you are saving for display purposes: JPEG ( 70 quality)
and for official submission: PNG-24~

Also please post this in the contribution forum. This thread isn't the right place for posting cleans
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  suhan on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Well, the dust in the chat boxes was already there when I started and my brightness contrast stopped working, so I wasn't able to clean those out. As for the shoe... I have no idea what you're talking about. Isn't the gradient like dust already? x.x

Link's working for me. But don't bother since it's in .psd form, not PNG.

I'll re-post in contribution as you said.

About the latest chapter, In Ho's reaction to Sul's question is like he feels it's embarrassing that he was caught helping her? Such a nice guy.
Who else is having second thoughts about Yoo Jung's character? I thought he was just a normal person something like Usui in Kachou and Kei in special A (Those two are almost like the same person to me) with an interesting background as seen with his time at the party as a child. His creepy smiles are making me nervous for Sul.

suhan
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top