Cheese ITT latest Chapter Discussion

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheese ITT latest Chapter Discussion

Post  jungletroll on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:24 am

Use this thread to discuss the latest English translated Chapter. Please include a spoiler tag if you mention the chapters that haven't been translated yet. However be warned that comments may still have spoilers here and there~

Please don't ask for release dates. Enjoy~

jungletroll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheese ITT latest Chapter Discussion

Post  BlackHorus on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Sul tries to think of it as just doing hw though... Well, it did end up as date... wonder what happened to Jung-is-weird thought...

and I loved the part where Jun just got high score in his first time playing it... He just aced it >.<

BlackHorus
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: BlackHorus
Class: Luminous XD
Race: Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:46 am

The game part was kyaa~ worthy yes.

But it looks like Jung knows how to handle a gun, well he did go for military duty so not surprising. Way to impress a girl, take her out on a date disguised as an assignment, then totally ace a game she says is hard. I have a hard time believing Jung when he sys he also cooped himself up at home like Sul to study. He often goes out drinking with friends... he's always surrounded, i don't think he was ever NOT surrounded.
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jung
Class: Very High.
Race: Human

View user profile http://oddsquad.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:17 am

Wrong topic, all problems should be put in the trouble shooting thread. But i'll look into c26 now
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  pandaranda on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:23 am

Oops sorry sorry, I actually thought I had put this into the troubleshooting thread but I had so many tabs open that I must've clicked reply to this thread by accident. ^^;; Ch 25 and 25.5 were fine, but I seem to have the same problem with ch 26-30 (the rest are fine and I enjoyed reading them ^^v). I'm not sure whether the links are actually broken or if it's my internet blocking them. :O

pandaranda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:27 am

Links are broken, due to some server maintenance I can't update the links till tomorrow
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Some ppl's post about CITT chapter 36

Post  BlackHorus on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Chapter 36 was really funny, but I found some comments ppl left on the site even funnier ^o^

ex) he's one deadly man deadly to human.
lol lol lol He said he's a deadly man it's more like "poison" deadly and deadly to mental health...

Now that I think of it, hopefully, Sul regains her normal self. That was too much for her... wonder what happens to Bora Razz

Plus, never knew In Ho could look that cool o.O I always thought of him as just... --; street gangster(?)

BlackHorus
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: BlackHorus
Class: Luminous XD
Race: Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:21 pm

Doesn't Jung's shoe size seem the same as Sul's? The panel right after he said my shoes are too big for you? Is it his germaphobe Prince syndrome coming back again ;P Or is he taking his petty revenge on Sul for pissing him off? Or perhaps his shoe size is smaller than suls... HAHAHAHA
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

New to the Crew

Post  aijou829 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Hey,
I've been stalking manga.fox for the longest time waiting for an update to CITT and I just noticed this a few months ago. I am beside myself.

Also! I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, so please forgive me if this is like "uhh...DUH!" but I'm getting a strong "Pride and Prejudice" vibe from CITT.
Here's how I see it.

Jung: Darcy, mysterious but secretly a very good guy. "once my good opinion is lost it is gone forever..."

Sul: Elizabeth, over thinks things sometimes, was hurt when she over heard uber rich guy call her inferior, yet has no interest in climbing the social ladder as all her peers do.

In Ho: Mr. Wickam, Mysterious, sneaky, affiliated to rich guy due to family connections and monetary support. Lies about being mistreated by rich guy and seeks to deceive main female solely due to her relation with rich guy.

This in no way deters my interest and obviously there are many variations between the two but I was stricken with this parallel and wanted to see if anyone else caught that wave.
aijou829
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:02 pm

I hope he's genuinely evil though. Will make stuff more interesting. But yeah there is a high possibility of him being misunderstood like Darcy... But i seriously don't see In Ho being evil at all, he's so bad at lying ><
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  rebwaters on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:21 am

Yoo Jung... He is.... who knows but really I come to remember the first few sentences ofthis webtoon... "Keep yourself away from men since they will bring misfortune. Especially one that has really bad luck" Of course that fortune teller could refer to In Bak Ho but really when I see Jung I just can not picture him as a bad guy... Too me its just a guy with bad luck that's a goody two shoes... anyway only time will say

c39: Mona is right....dispose of your relationship with him when you're done with all the help he's giving you

Signs,
Green

rebwaters
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Nan Gong Zui
Class:
Race:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jeansile on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:26 pm

This is my first ever webtoon and I'm loving it...Getting hooked to it during midterms season is a no no, but what can I do? I just can't help it...

Anyway, I wonder when the next batch of translations are gonna come out?

jeansile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:17 am

I don't Know if you've noticed there's a big sign saying on the site "DO NOT ASK FOR RELEASE DATES". It's been like a day since the last release, and you're already asking for release dates?
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  jeansile on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:45 am

Oh, sorry! It's because I just discovered this yesterday, that's why..so I'm quite new to this...Do understand...I'm just a little excited...Smile

jeansile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jeansile on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:13 am

Thanks for the new chapter!!! Smile I'm so excited for the next...

it seems Jung is starting to soften...I really don't quite get him, although at this point I'm quite convinced that he genuinely likes Sul, but what do I know? He's two-faced...this getting close thingy, i wonder if this is all about that missing report...or maybe Jung himself caused it? Hmmmm....there are a lot of possibilities...I still hope though that they will end up together...Right now, I can imagine this in live action already..

jeansile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:23 am

Looks like Jung's feeling guilty already, or maybe he doesn't want his super evil plan to go down the drain because of this small incident...
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

How to act stupid- I mean cute

Post  aijou829 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:03 am

So glad that Sul didn't fall for Bak In Ho's lies. I'm glad that she is keeping her integrity. It would have been really awkward if she tried to be cute.
aijou829
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jeansile on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:09 am

noobzilla wrote:Looks like Jung's feeling guilty already, or maybe he doesn't want his super evil plan to go down the drain because of this small incident...

I really am dying to know what the motivation of Jung is for getting close with Sul...wow, Soonki quite easily distracted me from the fact that Jung has actually been acting suspiciously...

what could be that super evil plan???! It must be really grand that Jung is taking so long to brew it...

jeansile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you!

Post  Morgin on Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Thanks for another chapter Odd Squad Very Happy

I really like this chapter. I think it's pretty revealing about Jung... but it's still not enough info! Gah it explains some things but I still don't know whether Sul should trust him. Question

Morgin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not so sure

Post  aijou829 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:06 am

Two thoughts.
Jung is a naive rich kid who is so jaded, he only cares about the balance "eye for an eye..."

or his question was a covert negative of his own feelings. He has realized that he likes a poor girl and is trying to decide which is greater: genuine(without ulterior motives) love or living his comfortable lifestyle.
aijou829
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:53 am

From what I father from this chapters-

The crying girl - might be In ha, if not, i bet In Ha would act exactly like that. Also explains why Jung hates clingy women.
Gong Joo Yong - was like Jung's mentor for his current behaviour.
love "without ulterior motive" - maybe that's what Jung is looking for in Sul...
"wake up and smell the roses" - hahaha cold jung so cold.. he's probably in denial about his own situation with Sul.

Last edited by noobzilla on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

meow

Post  aijou829 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:26 am

I thought that too! about the little girl. Also, what's up with In Ho's left hand? Running from the mob much? lol
aijou829
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Recent Chapter

Post  aijou829 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:44 am

I'm waiting for In Ho to just show up at the university and start some shit. I feel like it's not beneath him. Also, Sul's neighbor is about to loose his "girlfriend."
aijou829
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:46 am

Jung looked really tired, as if he was so used to hearing people say his life is too easy that he doesn't feel insulted anymore. No wonder he's strange.
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Jung

Post  aijou829 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:29 pm

I remember someone implying on this site that Jung may be affiliated with the mafia. Maybe he's just tired of thug life. No one every understands how it is to sit on a throne of gunpowder and broken kneecaps. That's gotta be why he's always husselin' In Ho. EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW! cheers
aijou829
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top