Okay, tell me what ^^
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mobile Version of the Bookmark/Plugin?

Post  Saa on Thu May 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Hello! Thank you for all of your work with the translations.

I was wondering if there's been any success in getting either the plugin or bookmark to work with naver.com on mobile devices? (Tablets, phones, etc.) So far I haven't gotten either to work, and I'm running Chrome's mobile app on all of my devices.

Saa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plugin/Code Troubleshooting

Post  Doonge on Fri May 09, 2014 4:24 am

Theorically the bookmark works with the mobile version, checking this ^^

No it doesn't, sigh...
I'm currently working on the app, I'm roughly at half of what I want to do. I'll check the mobile compatibility.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yaz on Sun May 11, 2014 11:44 am

Just an update...the bookmark magically started working for me again. Don't know how it happened, but thanks for all your help.

Yaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Sun May 11, 2014 12:41 pm

Good news =D

Maybe a temporary hiccup between our server and your provider ^^
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:/

Post  MatrixM on Mon May 12, 2014 5:37 am

I come back after a little over a year, input feed, and none of the translations are coming up, not even season 1's (I read up to S2 ch30, I think).
The feed I'm using is http://feed.oddsquad.org
Firefox 12.0
No add-ons should interfere.

Bookmark method works, though.

MatrixM
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Tue May 13, 2014 4:33 pm

Yeap, the plugin doesn't work anymore, I prevent it from working ^^

A new one should appear as soon as I finish it.
Right now, I'm working on the feed so that it can send data about the chapters when one browse the chapter list ^^

Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

cool.

Post  MatrixM on Wed May 14, 2014 8:39 am

Ah, ok. I thought that notice simply meant teh plug-in wasn't working for the newer chapters only. I was looking around a little, trying to get it to work Razz
Perhaps just amend that notice for clarity.

Thanks for all the work you lads/lasses do.

MatrixM
Reader
Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

please help

Post  string on a cage on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:14 am

I followed the instructions and it still wont let me please help I just really want to read what happens.

string on a cage

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:06 am

What type of computer are you using, which browser, which version? ^^
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

im blacklisted

Post  marujrsc on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:08 pm

hello,

it all work out fine first but then i have trouble in viewing the translations. I uninstall and install the plug-in but of no result. and i just want to ask why when i check for feed.oddsquad.org it says "Access denied. Your IP address [121.54.54.***] is blacklisted. If you feel this is in error please contact your hosting providers abuse department."

i just want to read Sad i don't have bad intentions. i'm sorry if i did something bad. huhuhu Crying or Very sad

marujrsc

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:44 am

Your IP has not been specifically blacklisted, but maybe it was blacklisted by big servers.

Do you have a static IP, or does your IP change when you reboot your modem?
If your IP changes, maybe the problem will disappear on its own

Are you banned from other parts of the web, or just our server?
If just our server, I'll have to take a second look ^^
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  J-Jo on Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:42 pm

Hello, first off thank you all so much for all your work with Cheese in the Trap and the other series Odd Squad translates!

I recently wanted to reread Cheese in the Trap and season 2 and 3 seemed to load up fine but many of the chapters in season 1 though they fully loaded in Korean when I hit the Naver Translate on my Bookmarks toolbar sections would completely disappear and it would just leave big white empty spaces on the page where content should be. I tried refreshing the page, opening it in a new window, clearing my cache and cookie history, reinstalling the OSS Naver Translator, and restarting my computer but nothing seemed to fix it. I skimmed through the trouble shooting part of your forum but no one previously seems to have experienced the issue I am having trouble with. I'm fairly sure the problem must be on my end, but I can't think of anything else to potentially fix this issue so thought I would try posting here to see if you had any advice. Thank you for your time and consideration and thank you again for your efforts in translating such a wonderful series so that others could enjoy it as well!

J-Jo

Back to top Go down

Error: 'frameElement' getter called on an object that does not implement interface Window

Post  Dia on Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:58 pm

Which browser do you use, and which version.
Firefox v.35.0
- Do you see the british flag on top of the websites? If yes, click on it, and copy paste the information it provides in your post.
I don't see any.

Hi guys/gals,
I have a problem with the overtooning add-on I copied and pasted all the code and converted with the link provided. However, after Firefox has restarted this 'Error' appeared and do you know how to fix it please? And I also checked the server is online and can see the "{ }" . Like a Star @ heaven Any way thank you for looking at this and I hope to hear from you soon! Your kind time and work are appreciated sunny

Dia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:58 am

Hello ^^

if you don't see the british flag, could you then press "CTRL + SHIFT + J" and tell me what you see there? (after using the bookmark or plugin "normally").

Best whishes.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dia on Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:20 pm

Hi Doonge, Thanks for your reply Like a Star @ heaven !
Just to inform you I still don't see anything from pressing the ctrl+shift+J study but the problem seemed to fixed itself on its own Exclamation
I no longer see the error tab confused

Have a happy weekend! drunken bom

Dia

Back to top Go down

I'M CONFUSED

Post  queen on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:35 pm

i don't how to read it on my phone I've tried all the possible links i could get but every time i copy paste the word "Javascript" won't come out so i tried writing it but to no luck, the results shows a number of websites.. can you do a video tutorial maybe? or print screens?

queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:07 am

Which phone are you using, and which browser?
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Error: 'frameElement' getter called on an object that does not implement interface Window

Post  taninha9 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:31 pm

I also get the same error. It appears on Firefox version 35 and 36, but it works just fine in the 34 version.
I pressed "CTRL + SHIFT + J", but I don't see anything and the problem doesn't go away. I reverted to the 34 version but soon it will be an obsolete version.
I would appreciate if anyone could help.

Thanks.

taninha9

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:23 am

Ok I'm adding a little fix. Do you use the bookmark or the userscript?

If you know how to update them (they do update automatically, unless you blocked that, but not always fast), please do and tell me if it changed anything.

Thanks.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ivyniru on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:46 pm

Hello, I'm using the latest version of Opera and I tried using the script, but I get a message that says the script is not defined. I have no idea if I'm doing something wrong or if the script is buggy. Any help would be very appreciated.

ivyniru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:54 am

Hello,

on Opera, did you try the bookmark method or the userscript method?

What is the exact error message?

Thanks.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ivyniru on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:13 am

Hello, first of all thank you so much for answering. I have no idea which method I used because I'm a total noob at these things. I both bookmarked the index page with all the chapters and downloaded the script into a folder named Opera Userscripts, and I added the script as an allowed exception. Then I closed and opened Opera again but nothing happened. I tried opening the script I had downloaded and it gave me this error: opera error

I think I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what.

ivyniru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:31 pm

Ok, actually you used no method at all ^^

If you want to use the "bookmark" method, you need to drag and drop the star image "OSS Naver Translator" onto your bookmark bar. Doing this should automatically create a bookmark named "Naver Translate" or something.

If you want to use the "userscript" method, and I think that's what you tried to do and you probably have Opera whose version is superior than 12, you'll have to install an userscript (Opera removed the native support for userscript starting 12, because they ditched their own engine and adopted Chrome I think).
https://greasyfork.org/en/help/installing-user-scripts

I'll edit the guide accordingly ^^ Sorry for the troubles.

Just install Tampermonkey or Violent Monkey (I do not know which one is the best), then click on our userscript and the extension should manage it.
Or try the bookmark ^^

Best regards.
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crashing Problem

Post  Kweni on Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:10 am

Am I the only one who encounters crashing everytime I read? It keeps happening regardless of what browser I use, (Chrome, firefox, Safari). I am using my iPad to read. Anybody knows how to fix this?

Kweni

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top